LF junggler and adc for ranked team 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Frost

01-25-2013

We are looking for a junggler and adc for our ranked team.

Requirements:
Have mic and skype
1500 elo in solo or team ranked
Able to make practice from 4:30 pm - 8pm est Tuesday - Friday
Be able to make tournament dates Most likely Sundays
Speak Fluent English

Application
IGN:
Desired Role:
Champs for Desired Role (Give me 3 you are extremely good with):
Highest elo / Current Elo:
Speak fluent English:
Any Gaming Experience (optional):

Great Iniquity

01-25-2013

Doesn't your application folder seem a bit...redundant?

I'd like to assume you could infer my IGN, I'd also like to assume that you could infer my linguistic capacity with English. A quick sweep of the summoner profile name in the top right corner of summoner profile tab would give you an elo estimation and... Why ask for a persons gender when you could ask for more important questions such as what time zone I live and and what time zone your schedule assumes for organized play? - If you are applying for a role you should strive to comfort in all or at least most champions associated with said role.

Hey PunisheR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

IGN: Hey PunisheR
Desired Role: Jungler
Champs for Desired Role (Give me 3 you are extremely good with): I mostly play frontline champions, usually cc-heavy. I like playing champions such as nautilus, amumu, skarner, mundo, sejuani, etc.
Highest elo / Current Elo: 1654 / 1591
Speak fluent English: Of course, Why bother asking?
Any Gaming Experience (optional): I've been playing league for a year and a half (started july 2011). Before that, I was competing on some different xbox games, such as gears of war 2-3 and halo 3/reach. I've had many teams on the first page (top 25) of gamebattles.com, which was at that moment the most referred website for gaming competitions at a semi-pro level.