Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Krepo is Now Streaming Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaPrime000000

01-25-2013

That pose LOL. Dude your playing a video game chillax and remove the tampon for a bit. Idk there is no way i could ever take this guy serious, not that i ever heard of him, anymore after seeing that picture and then thinking "So your playing a video game as a support champ...."

Hideous Z

01-25-2013

Krepo's a great support player, comments on his reasoning as he plays, great attitude and team player. Peeps in this thread could learn a thing or three from him I'm thinking...

Wynrotar

01-26-2013

Quote:
Noxctis:
i didnt know gamers look like this when they post for a picture?

He looked like that 15 years ago, now hes fat and grey.

Look at all the troll votes on this thread? No one have a sense of humor any more? Piss Off

Hal Frank

01-27-2013

Cough... virgin... virgin......

Riderman10

01-28-2013

watch my video in youtube pls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZepkDeN_E

abowlofnoob

02-02-2013

Quote:
StillRampant:

The infamous support player for the former CLG.eu, Krepo is preparing for the League of Legends Championship Series. For an in-depth exploration of the increasingly powerful support role in Season 3, enter the realm where support can reign supreme – tune into Krepo’s stream now.

whats so bad about him?

AfroPoker

Recruiter

11-29-2013

Streaming LIVE now, IN NA Challenger