Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Steel Legion Garen's abilities.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Bird64

01-25-2013

Whenever you activate an ability with Steel Legion Garen, it makes no sound. Also, hitting an enemy with Decisive Strike [Q] does not make a sound, however you can still hear the silence noise.

Dr Coheed

01-25-2013

I second this.

I found this to actually detract quite heavily from an otherwise fantastic skin.
I loved the look and the particles but the lack of sound really made it feel awful and unrewarding.

Reset Button

01-25-2013

Guys, you do realize that the skin isn't finished? They will be adding sounds later when they can.

On a related note, Steel Leigion Lux's Lucent Singularity has had a very small upgrade (visually) I'm hoping that it's going to get more later

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

01-26-2013

C3Sound made some killer sounds and it will be there on release. You gotta remember it's PBE and sometimes it's not complete or missing something

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

01-26-2013

ok they should be up on pbe now

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

01-27-2013

Quote:
Ninja Bird64:
Whenever you activate an ability with Steel Legion Garen, it makes no sound. Also, hitting an enemy with Decisive Strike [Q] does not make a sound, however you can still hear the silence noise.

Dudebro to the rescue! :P

Hey Ninja Bird64,

Thanks for the heads up - as Dudebro mentioned Garen does have new audio. It should be good now. Ill check tomorrow on PBE to make sure it got in!

- C3sound