Team penta kill 5 looking for jungler, or top laner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmidty

01-11-2013

Hello, i am the support/captain of the team Pk5. Our team consists of 1400 elo players. We are looking for a decent jungler or top laner that has great mechanics, knows what they are doing, and a vast selection of champions. We are dedicated to this game, and hope to get a gaming house and sponsorship some day. please reply with the application below, or add me in game: Schmidty

ELO:
Role:
Time zone:
skype?:
weakness:
can you take constructive criticism well?:
champions:
how often do/can you play?:
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?:

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

ELO: 1543
Role: Top Lane
Time zone: EST
skype?: Yes.
weakness: Jax.
can you take constructive criticism well?: Indeed. No temper here.
champions: Most top lane champs. Exclude a few like Nidalee.
how often do/can you play?: 4-10 est on weekdays. 16 hours on weekends.
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?: Depends how bad If i'm seeing the same 2 guys feeding and having awful creep score with no hope to ever win lane. Then I'd probably say I'm going to find a better team.

Avalon Myth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

ELO: 1387
Role: Jungle
Time zone: Eastern
skype?: Yes
weakness: When there is weak communication with mid
can you take constructive criticism well?: Yes
champions: Lee Sin, Nocturne, Maoki, Hecarim, Cho'Gath, Shyvana
how often do/can you play?: All days on Weekends, Late afternoon on Weekdays
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?: We would need to reconsider our current stratagem and communication, try out new tactics.

whrthrdfrngr0w5

01-11-2013

IGN- whrthrdfrngr0w5
Elo-1503 / Highest = 1568
Time Zone - Pacific
Skype- Yes
Weakness: My weakness depends on the team. If there's an enemy in our jungle and no one come to help. That will screw me.
Can you take criticism- Sure. But I will defend my point, if I have one.
Champions- Mao, Lee, Fiddle, Noc, Amumu, Vi, I can pretty much use any jungler. I just have prefs.
How often do/can you play? Right now anytime is open. I'm job hunting so that will change in maybe a month or two.
Bad first games, nothing worked out, what would I do? Probably see if changing lanes helps, maybe team comp, or it was just a bad couple games? They do happen. In LoL I could have one day I win them all and one day I lose them all.

Devilsbige

01-11-2013

ELO:1200
Role:TOP,JUNGEL
Time zone: Pct
skype?:yes
weakness: Darius,Mordekiser,Katarina(50% of the time)
can you take constructive criticism well?:yes very low temp
champions:lot of champs Nocturn,Xin Zhao,Skarner,Gangplank,Jayce,Cho'gath. and my champ count is up to 58/109
how often do/can you play?:very often if i am not working or with family i am on LOL
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?:i would really want to try every situation and there is no way we can work as a team then i would leave but only if there was really no way we can work as a team but i would want to try every thing and even then still want to play with you guys if the team dosent work out.

NoFearJustPlays

01-11-2013

ELO: 1512
Role: Jungle
Time zone: EST
skype?: Yes
weakness: I tend to push my luck and take things to the very edge of possibilities and sometimes it does not work out because it was either a bad choice or the people involved didn't trust me.
can you take constructive criticism well?: Yep
champions: Zed, Lee sin, Maokai, Olaf, Amumu
how often do/can you play?: Evenings/weekends.
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?: Depends on if it was a glaring issue with the team or just bad games, im pretty laid back so as long as the heart is there i dont mind losing.

Schmidty

01-12-2013

b

Nyieve

01-12-2013

ELO:1407,1758 s2
Role:Top
Time zone:EST
skype?:Yes.
weakness:A little bit of wave managment.
can you take constructive criticism well?:Yes, extremely well.
champions:Jax,Jayce,Cho,Elise,Riven,Singed,Lee
how often do/can you play?:6-10 hours a day
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?:Well if its for every single game as my tryout its kind of a bad first impression lol, i mean if we come out from the game knowing and discussing what happend wrong and improving. doesnt really matter, id rather lose and learn than stomp and learn nothing

Schmidty

01-13-2013

b

SeveredSoul

01-13-2013

ELO: Highest 1534, Current 1316
Role: Jungler
Time zone: West coast
skype?: yes
weakness:Warding in the other jungle
can you take constructive criticism well?: Yes
champions: Ammum, Cho, Malphite, shen, and WW
how often do/can you play?: I play 3+ hours, when im not doing hw
say if the team was bad our first few games and nothing seems to work out, what would you do about the situation?: I would continue to play and begin to see where we lacked, and together try to fix the problem and become more cooridnated as a team