New Champion cost? wtf Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mastaslade

01-25-2013

Really? You guys need money that bad? Share with me the point besides profit if there is one.

Deleven

01-25-2013

ok, so if you would read the riot posts more often, you would read that the increased price is only going to last for one week after the champion is released. this is done to separate the people who really want the new champ from the others who casually want the new champ; and this is done to reduce the fighting over new champs when they are released.

Jeroge

01-25-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=9

Visit this section more often please.

zerosavant

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastaslade View Post
Really? You guys need money that bad? Share with me the point besides profit if there is one.
You make it sound as if there were something wrong with making a profit off of your work.

Anachronity

01-25-2013

...!

He's right!

guys! guys! I think Riot might be trying to... MAKE MONEY!!!

THE END IS NIGH!

Mastaslade

01-25-2013

so you guys are pro higher prices? im waiting for them to release anything under 6300. but nah, gotta really want it i suppose lol.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
so you guys are pro higher prices? im waiting for them to release anything under 6300. but nah, gotta really want it i suppose lol.
Hold your horses, dude. Actually read the posts and calm down. Thresh will be back at 6300 in a week. If you're looking for them to release something under 6300, those days are long gone. Instead, they're reducing prices on older champions as they release new ones. Of course we're not pro higher prices. But the changes Riot made are totally understandable and have been announced for weeks.

And personally, I like not seeing as many fail Threshes as I would with 6300 pricing. Plus the price reductions are just awesome.

Cretinok

01-25-2013

Quote:
Have you not been reading the other posts? The higher price is only temporary. After 1 week Thresh's cost will be reduced to 6300.

BTW, RP cost is not affected by this new pricing system.

Most of us are not "pro higher prices" but we appreciate what the higher price will mean.

If more people wait a week before buying him, it means you may actaully get to use him in games.

When I purchased Vi, unless I was top pick I had very little chance of getting her before she got locked by somebody else.

Ennarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

You do realize the temp price change is ONLY for IP, the currency you get from playing the game. Also, read more of Riot's posts so you're not caught unaware. They usually have things like this one the front page.

A Pillòw

01-25-2013

wait a second.... stuff costs currency !!?!?!? WTF