Looking for Serious Players for ranked 5 v 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Midknite

01-25-2013

Hi, my name is Midknite Kayauce, and I am in search of the perfect team. If you feel you have what it takes to move up in the ladder, I want you. I would like to consider myself a semi-pro top player. I need a team that is versatile in all area, so that each of us can have fun. The criteria for this team is very strict and in the same instance laid back. I want strategic intelligent players. Player who are able to take orders, criticism and as well as to give it back. If you are interested Send me a message at Midknite Kayauce on the american server, you can also reach me via text or call on my cell at 678-837-6273 I hope to hear from some prominent players soon

doyoulol

01-25-2013

hi my ign is doyoulol working hard climbing my elo ladder.

MONSTYR

01-26-2013

did you seriously put your number on here lmfao

BiggerEdd

01-26-2013

Top Elo : 1364
Current : 1220
Support : Janna, Taric, Soraka, Nunu. But I'm experienced with all.
Time zone: Midwest , Available most hours

The Midknite

01-27-2013

hawkphan81 not asking for you opinions, comments and or concerns. Any negativity you wish to portray towards me please keep it to yourself. That is my business not yours.

Covak

01-27-2013

Hey, I'm looking for a team that has potential to win games and do well and have fun, as well as play seriously. I'm best at the mid role, but can play all roles (support and jungle are my worst however). I'm available to play a lot, and consider myself a smart player.
My IGN: Covak
Message me in game if you would like to play some games and see how I do, thanks!

Nakedscmo

Recruiter

01-29-2013

When you say "semi-pro top player" does that mean you play top lane?

The Midknite

02-03-2013

Hey guy so we have a date set for try-outs. It will be Wednesday February 6th. I appreciate everyones patience. Please remember we are trying to form a team for casual players, with a professionalism approach. Once again Try outs are Feburary 6th and will be held 7p.m. Eastern time zone