Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skin ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyranth

01-25-2013

hey I have been vaguely searchign for just a post where someone can post new ideas for skins for champions and it looks like there are thread for individual skin ideas for individual champions. I figured this would be the best place to post new skin ideas for both new and older champions. Here is some of the stuff i saw and thought up myself (some people may have thought of this stuff already but just repeating them may spark some interest):

Legendary bird Anivia: pick any of the Legendary bird pokemon and make it anivia lol

Rock 'em Sock'em Blitzcrank

"Alien" Cho'Gath
"Predator" Cho'Gath (Im picturing both those movies when I put those quotes)

Minotaur Hecarim: Put some skin on him and leave as is.

Jedi Counsular Garen: i figured a straight sword could easily be changed to a LS

Darth Darius: Just to counter Garen :P

Unstoppable Jax: give him his orignal weapon back and change his robes (brothers idea)

Incredible Jayce: he looks just like Mr. Incredible from the movie, put him in spandex
Marine Jayce: Think Starcraft

Hulk vi: Make her green lol

Pokemon trainer Yorick: Someone else posted this and i think this idea is amazing
Yorick of Notre Dame: The concept is make him look like Quazi Moto (ghouls to Gargoyles)

Thats all i have so far, feel free to add to the list or comment on any up top i look forward to seeing other ideas too

Sune

01-25-2013

nice ideas for copyright infringement

kojima33

01-25-2013

Bowler Gragas

Awafruit

01-26-2013

Ezio talon