New Skin ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyranth

01-25-2013

hey I have been vaguely searchign for just a post where someone can post new ideas for skins for champions and it looks like there are thread for individual skin ideas for individual champions. I figured this would be the best place to post new skin ideas for both new and older champions. Here is some of the stuff i saw and thought up myself (some people may have thought of this stuff already but just repeating them may spark some interest):

Legendary bird Anivia: pick any of the Legendary bird pokemon and make it anivia lol

Rock 'em Sock'em Blitzcrank

"Alien" Cho'Gath
"Predator" Cho'Gath (Im picturing both those movies when I put those quotes)

Minotaur Hecarim: Put some skin on him and leave as is.

Jedi Counsular Garen: i figured a straight sword could easily be changed to a LS

Darth Darius: Just to counter Garen :P

Unstoppable Jax: give him his orignal weapon back and change his robes (brothers idea)

Incredible Jayce: he looks just like Mr. Incredible from the movie, put him in spandex
Marine Jayce: Think Starcraft

Hulk vi: Make her green lol

Pokemon trainer Yorick: Someone else posted this and i think this idea is amazing
Yorick of Notre Dame: The concept is make him look like Quazi Moto (ghouls to Gargoyles)

Thats all i have so far, feel free to add to the list or comment on any up top i look forward to seeing other ideas too

Sune

01-25-2013

nice ideas for copyright infringement

kojima33

01-25-2013

Bowler Gragas

Awafruit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Ezio talon