Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Mac][Major] - Game does not launch after queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cannibal Dolphin

01-25-2013

First of all, thank you for bringing us a Mac client.

I am playing on a 2.3Ghz i7 quad-core machine with the GT 650M graphics card. I think this is irrelevant, but oh well. I run Safari in full-screen mode, and when I launched the game it switched briefly to Safari and then switched back (not sure if this is important). The launcher ran as usual and I tried out a custom game against bots on 3v3. After the game started the window never actually came up. I could not find it in my dock or processes, though the launcher was still there. I'm wondering if perhaps native full-sceen apps can mess up your full-screen implementation.

I have one other question/concern about full-screen: will it ever have native support of (M) Lion's full-screen, for switching in and out of League with a swipe (as if it were a space)?

Finally, a [Mac][Minor] bug is that the launcher has extremely glitchy art at the login screen, which is why I posted my processor/graphics. I have Flash deactivated for the most part on my computer, but I do not think this is the cause.

Once again, good job, and I hope this project becomes fleshed out further I'd love to provide you with any debug information that I can.

Windborne Sword

01-25-2013

I'm also having this happen I've got the same bug happening to me on the Co-Op vs AI 5v5. I'm running a 2008 Mac Pro with OSX 10.7.5. I've got a 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor and 6 GB of 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM RAM. Also when I restart the client it tries to reconnect me to the game, but It won't let me do it when I try to reconnect it just blanks out and another window appears in my dock that is minimized saying the same thing "You abandoned a game in progress do you want to reconnect?"

I reinstalled the client this morning, after having it **** out on it me last night. It wasn't loading at all last night, although that may have been due to the maintenance that was happening.

TimeNick

01-25-2013

I meet the same problem after today's update, only have launcher in dock, the game doesn't come up, it happens on the Co-op vs AI 5v5. The reconnect botton doesn't work.

Cannibal Dolphin

01-25-2013

Update: Issue persists, but LolClient is in Activity Monitor, it says it's using 20% of CPU, so it IS running, just somewhere in the background.

Krypt0Knight

01-25-2013

I'm having the same problem after today's patch. After champ select, the loading screen does not come up, and I cannot enter the game. I quit the client, logged in again, and clicked reconnect, but it still did not work.

Udyr

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Thanks for the reports guys, something happened late last night with one of our patch boxes.

We have people looking into it.

Wolfsleigher

01-25-2013

Udyr.

I tried to play one game on the PBE, but because of this bug I was unable to load. I now have a "level 1 Leaver penalty". This was my first game, and I hope this won't contribute to getting me permabanned from the RBE.

REGBE

01-25-2013

Quote:
Wolfsleigher:
Udyr.

I tried to play one game on the PBE, but because of this bug I was unable to load. I now have a "level 1 Leaver penalty". This was my first game, and I hope this won't contribute to getting me permabanned from the RBE.

That happened to me to, but it was on the PBE, not RBE.

Wolfsleigher

01-25-2013

Quote:
REGBE:
That happened to me to, but it was on the PBE, not RBE.

that's what I meant