Tired of seeing "jajajaja"

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyan292

01-25-2013

'MURICA!!!!

That's the feeling I get from this thread. You know it's just as hard for them to communicate with you as it is for you to communicate with them right? What should they do? Stop playing LoL because there is no South American server? Learn to deal with it and work with it instead of against it. Most of them probably start trolling because of the constant **** they take and the racial comments they deal with. Their language barrier isn't the entire problem, try looking more at yourself as well. Enough said.

Yourcatmolested

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan292 View Post
'MURICA!!!!

That's the feeling I get from this thread. You know it's just as hard for them to communicate with you as it is for you to communicate with them right? What should they do? Stop playing LoL because there is no South American server? Learn to deal with it and work with it instead of against it. Most of them probably start trolling because of the constant **** they take and the racial comments they deal with. Their language barrier isn't the entire problem, try looking more at yourself as well. Enough said.
There are BR servers, moron.

HIER0

01-25-2013

jajajajaja is spanish, Brazilians don't speak spanish, they speak portuguese. so playing on a brazilian server would be no different for a spanish speaking player than playing on a english server

derp

Yourcatmolested

01-25-2013

Ask me if I care? I don't want them on MY NA servers. That's the point. Idiot.

HIER0

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
Ask me if I care? I don't want them on MY NA servers. That's the point. Idiot.
Oh so you're just a racist? k got it

Yourcatmolested

01-25-2013

And You're just an idiot, so I guess it's a wash.

Yeah, I'm totally racist. I have black friends, hispanic friends, friends of all different ethnicities.

I don't want people on my server who cannot understand my language in order to communicate with me.

Danag57

01-25-2013

Really? You guys don't know anything about anything that is not english (except for a few).

Its funny because me and all my friends are able to speak english very fluently, so is that most people don't know that we are from latino america.

I know most latinos are trolls and don't play well, but just like them, there is a bunch of NAs that do so.

I

Coolh4x0r

01-25-2013

i don't get why we have so many spanish/portugese players. The players in spain should be plaing on the EUW servers and there'd even a dedicated brazil server for south americans.

HIER0

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruikaitang View Post
i don't get why we have so many spanish/portugese players. The players in spain should be plaing on the EUW servers and there'd even a dedicated brazil server for south americans.
Once again Brazilian servers are primarily portuguese (because thats what they speak in Brazil) whereas the rest of South America speaks spanish. So a spanish speaking player playing on a server where the majority of the players speak portuguese is in the same situation as if he is playing on a server where the majority of the players speak english.

Most spanish speaking players likely choose to play on NA servers rather than BR servers because they understand english better than portuguese, which is not a commonly spoken language outside of Brazil and Portugal

I agree with the OP that there is an issue here, it seems bizarre that there is o spanish-language servers,

I don't agree however with the angry and ignorant way he addressed it

NightPanther

01-25-2013

yes i can't stand starting a game and 3/5 of your teammates can't speak english so they don't communicate mia's and such.

123456 ... 7