Tired of seeing "jajajaja"

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

01-25-2013

Something needs to be done. Brazilians are ruining my experience for the most part. Almost every game I play has one Brazilian. I'm tired of seeing "Jajajajaja" and other broken English insults. Riot needs to boot them all off NA servers.

The Camell

01-25-2013

agreed
also the spanish people are unable to communicate and i believe more than half ive played with in solo que just start trolling and and saying jajajajajaja

The Camell

01-25-2013

agreeed
especially the spanish people are unable to communicate and they just strart trolling and if you say something to them all they say is jajajaja

Krakhen

01-25-2013

Mute them or help them get better at the game and the language. It can be a pain to communicate, I'll give you that. But in the end when you are getting really frustrated with a game it is much better to step away from your computer and do something else!

NiceDynamite

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakhen View Post
Mute them or help them get better at the game and the language. It can be a pain to communicate, I'll give you that. But in the end when you are getting really frustrated with a game it is much better to step away from your computer and do something else!
I'm not muting teammates, because I shouldn't have to. And I'm not going to waste my time teaching them English, or how to play. Most of them are only here to troll. And they are ALL terrible at the game.

They are a waste of a spot where someone else could be helping us out.

Krakhen

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
I'm not muting teammates, because I shouldn't have to. And I'm not going to waste my time teaching them English, or how to play. Most of them are only here to troll. And they are ALL terrible at the game.

Yeah I understand what you are saying. I'm french and I would not play if I could not communicate properly with my teammates. I guess the only way to be sure you don't end up with non-english speaking players is to have a 4-5 player pre-made team ensuring most of your team understands you.

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2013

I had a great game with spanish speakers last night. There was a talon mid who talked spanish to two other team mates speaking spanish but he knew all the league lingo and some english as well. I don't have trouble with spanish speakers playing this game as long as they can communicate.

Ferreira Pedro

01-25-2013

No brazilian laughs like that. Learn the difference.

Vegasboy

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post

Agreed all i see it trolls when we get spanish speakers, it gets to the point where they cant be allowed to even communicate with anyone.

Yourcatdead

01-25-2013

I agree. It's not racist it's just annoying, especially in ranked. Offer free transfers from NA to BR servers. PLEASE. Like I said, it's not racism it's just they spam:

"jajajaja" and most of them aren't very good players.

12345 ... 7