Elise too much sustain damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takhuan

01-25-2013

She doesn't have to get virtually any ap. Her spike damage is still high but her sustain damage is also very hard to deal with. She's too strong. I suggest increasing the cooldown on some of her skills.

OdiIon

01-25-2013

She's a single target DPS fighter/Mage, as far as I've seen in games, her carrying powers very limited compared to some other champs. Strong laner, decent jungler, but I haven't seen any real game breaking plays out of her.

CTElephant

01-25-2013

She is designed to be a jungle/assassin, and she scales horridly with AP, so the best build I have seen is wriggles boots of mob, frozen mallet, liandry's, then specialized items. Even then she isn't overpowered. She is designed for great chase abilities to counter champs like nid or other champs with dash, jump escapes

GurkenMAN

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhuan View Post
She doesn't have to get virtually any ap. Her spike damage is still high but her sustain damage is also very hard to deal with. She's too strong. I suggest increasing the cooldown on some of her skills.
got owned by a high skillcap champ he doesnt plays himself-> comes to cry on forums...

Takhuan

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
got owned by a high skillcap champ he doesnt plays himself-> comes to cry on forums...
She's not a high skill cap champ...

She's not an assassins shes an ap bruiser. But she's also an ap carry that builds like a bruiser.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:

She's not an assassins shes an ap bruiser. But she's also an ap carry that builds like a bruiser.
Actually she is an assasin, people have just learned to build her a bit tanky so they can take her top lane. As for skill cap, she is kind of a high skill cap, not majorly so, but enough.

Sir Tiddles

01-25-2013

Her AP ratios are not very good, almost all of her damage is single target, her CC doesn't do damage and is single target and only lasts 1.5 seconds, and her kit doesn't reward constant harass in human form. To be honest, her damage is pretty low for an assassin. Akali, Talon, and Zed all have no trouble out-damaging her by a good margin.

She also comes with the squishiness of a mage, which is squishier than most assassins. Also, most Elise builds include lots of magic penetration because her AP ratios are not great -- I hope you are not seeing a build with sorcerer's shoes, haunting guise, and abyssal scepter, and thinking "wow there is no deathcap so she should do no damage"; any mage will be doing pretty good damage at that point in the game with those items unless you are MR and health stacking.

With Elise, you get somebody who is somewhere between Lee Sin and Akali/Zed/Talon in terms damage and utility.

GurkenMAN

01-25-2013

Quote:

Yeah i read another noob here claim this. Well- some ppl here think theyre pro when saying things like "that and that champ is easy to play"...

She is tricky to play well- especially late. Her builds vary depending on opponent so shes really not noobfriendly. That classification you make, really makes no sense but go on. its funny

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Try playing Fiddle against her. Lol you're trying to detarget my damage? Thanks for the free HP -Sucking noises-

Taoquitok

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTElephant View Post
She is designed to be a jungle/assassin, and she scales horridly with AP, so the best build I have seen is wriggles boots of mob, frozen mallet, liandry's, then specialized items. Even then she isn't overpowered. She is designed for great chase abilities to counter champs like nid or other champs with dash, jump escapes
Correction, she scales great with AP. 3% bonus damage from her Q per 100 ap.. an ability with a short cd and you can form swap to use them together., 80% AP ratio on humanW. 20% heal ratio on spider W. 30% on-hit scaling in spider form as well as 0.1% on her spiderlings (which deal phsyical damage)

It may not sound like much, but you can happily get her Q to deal 20+% of current/missing health which is insanely devastating.. especially in the current "high health" meta.

She's a range/melee mid/top/jungle ap assassin tank killer. I love playing her ^^