Supreme Gaming LF Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

.bmp

Boozy F Baby

01-25-2013

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? of course

What is your main role? Mid

Please list your tournament experience: Will be competing in first tournament next month with other Ranked 5's team.

Tell us something about your gameplay: great map awareness. i tend to always be the shot caller in a sense, know when to push when to defend, no buff timers, dragon, baron, always calling out for team. know how to counter pick, can farm and deny feeds in counter lane. strong theory craft, open to critisizm

What is your highest and current elo? 1262, wrong end of afks/trolls etc, i will carry myself higher and know i am a much higher level player

Dextros is Bad

01-25-2013

I'll try out for your mid

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

.bmp

Boats

01-25-2013

.bmp

stopdropandpoppy

01-25-2013

IGN:stopdropandpoppy

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? yes

What is your main role? mid

Please list your tournament experience:no tournament experience on league of legends

Tell us something about your gameplay: im a very aggressive player but know when to not play aggressive. I hardly ever lose my lane and feed. i am very aware of the map and try to keep my lane and jungle entrances warded

What is your highest and current elo? my highest elo is 1583 my current is 1470

Hitsuyaga

01-25-2013

bump

Hitsuyaga

01-26-2013

bump

Hitsuyaga

01-26-2013

Bump

AUS Final Spark

01-26-2013

Mid
Age 24

I'm available around the clock. Ive played against 2100 elo mids. Ive beaten most 1600 elo mids but looking to improve further. I try and play like Froggen with his Lee Sins, Anivia, Jarvan, Kogmaw etc. The best way to improve is to watch the best players play constantly. I can play almost every champion in mid, Soraka is always fun to play

A list of champions i can play in mid lane.

Anivia, Ahri, Anivia, Annie, Cho, Diana, Elise, Ez, Fizz, Galio, Gragas, Jarvan, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kogmaw, Lee Sin, Lux, Morde, Morgana, Nid, Oriana, Ryze, Soraka, Syndra, Talon, Teemo, Twisted Fate, Yorick, Ziggs, Zyra.

Best Champs - Anvia, Lee Sin, Jarvan
Worst Champs - Gragas,