Supreme Gaming LF Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Introduction:

We have been together for quite a while now and have vast tournament experience. We play Go4LoL every weekend and have been invited to several other small tournaments.
Our team has great synergy with potential to go far. Our mid spot has recently opened up and we're looking to fill it with a quality, skilled player.

Team Name:

Team Supreme

http://www.teamsupremegaming.com/

Stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsupremegaming
We stream all of our games, tryouts and events/tournaments. Stream times are 10am central until 1pm central

Current Needs

Mid

Playtimes:

--Practice will be weekday mornings starting at around 10:00am Central until about 2pm.
--Sundays are reserved for Go4LoL matches but we still practice prior starting at 10am.
--Saturdays are our off days. If these times sound perfect for you then we may be the team you've been looking for.

Mids we want you to be good at:

With the meta beginning to change, bruisers running the league rampant, and squishy mages being kind of phased out,
we want you to be able to play an arsenal of tanky mids. Including but not limited to Lee Sin, Jarvan, Rumble, Nasus, Gragas, Galio, Wukong

Requirements for tryout: (may update this in the future)

• Age 18+
  • A working mic and Dolby Axon
  • Available mornings from 10:00am Central until about 2pm Central
  • Available most of the day, on Sundays. (Saturdays are off day)
  • The ability to compete at at LEAST a 1600 elo level.
  • Must have thick skin, don't get upset easily. We note every mistake from
    every player without exception. This helps us learn from our mistakes.

What you'll be tested on during tryout:
  • Your ability to counter pick.
  • Your ability to play several champions of your preferred role.
  • Consistency (Your ability to show up on time, everyday)
  • Vast knowledge of the current meta.
  • Strong map awareness and the ability to farm well.
  • Ward placement.
  • Attitude/Teamwork/Sportsmanship
  • Subs should be efficient at every role with many champions in each.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.
  • Ability to learn from your mistakes.

Attendance Point System:

We use a unique attendance point system created by Boats which can earn team members rewards each month for showing up early for practice and events,
but can also cost you your spot on the team should your attendance become poor.
It has an extensive explanation so to learn more about it you'll just have to make the team.

Current Roster: (incase you'd like to do some research before applying)

Mid: ???
Top: Darthno
Jungle: Boats
ADC: Hitsuyaga
Support: Jagador

Sub: lloki
Sub: ???

Note: Subs will be accepted once the position they're applying for is full. Once a spot opens up on the team the sub will have first crack at filling it.
Subs are not second string because of skill. You'll still be required to pass a tryout.

Interested? Want a tryout?

---Fill out the application below in a reply to this thread or:
---Fill out an app on our website at www.teamsupremegaming.com. Just click the Apply! button and fill out only the mid recruitment section.
---Contact Boats or Hitsuyaga in game to find out if your application has been accepted for a tryout.

Note: Tryouts will last how ever many days we see fit to test consistency. (Except Subs) We will work around a sub's schedule.

IGN:

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time?

What is your main role?

Please list your tournament experience:

Tell us something about your gameplay:

What is your highest and current elo?

Extra Info:

Tournaments:

We've been doing Go4LoL's for several weeks. Our best placement so far was 8th place.

If you make the team you'll be REQUIRED to setup an account with National ESL,
add a game account and LoL Summoner Name. This is for Go4LoL and is not optional.
If you're serious about joining a team and playing in tournaments, don't be lazy, get it done. Failure to do so tells us something about how dedicated you'll be to the team.

Supreme Gaming Website:

Our website is our communication hub. Should you make the team, you'll be required to provide contact info (cell number) in our private team forums.
We also have a biography page that you'll be required to provide a photo for. If you don't like this idea or this makes you uncomfortable you need not apply.
Thanks all, good luck, and here's to a bright Season 3...

Whopz

01-25-2013

IGN: Whopz

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? Yes that is no problem

What is your main role? Mid lane.

Please list your tournament experience: I played in a small tournament a few months back but other then that not much, but ive always wanted to do them.

Tell us something about your gameplay: Always ward, always call when lane is missing, don't lose lane very often unless its just a hard counter or I just play poorly, Im commited to working anything people have to criticize me on

What is your highest and current elo? Highest was 1750 elo in S2 and s3, but am currently at 1600 =(

Extra Info: I can play any mid champion to an extent and am willing to Really learn specific champions if it is needed for the team.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

/bump

Retro8va

01-25-2013

IGN: Ghostlike

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? depends on class schedule
Sundays: free all day with notice
M/W/F: class ends at 9:50 and my next class is at 1:00 -- I can always play between these times
Tues/Thurs: Only class is at 1:45-3:00 -- outside of that free all day
Saturdays: free all day with no notice

What is your main role? -- Mid

Please list your tournament experience: none

Tell us something about your gameplay: Farm Farm Farm -- positioning is everything

What is your highest and current elo? 1521 is my highest this season - 1409 or something like that is current, it will flux back soon

Extra Info:I know my schedule doesn't exactly fall into place, but to be honest I think if you let me try out and are willing to flex a little bit, I'll make a convincing case for you guys to let me mid for you. I play against plat-2.2k rated mids at least twice a week with my current team, with lots of success. I'm just ready to play on a team that is really serious about this and really taking s3 by storm. Please feel free to add me and I'll add Boats

Looking forward to your response
thanks

Cody -- Ghostlike

Hitsuyaga

01-25-2013

bump

Boats

01-25-2013

/bump

Cobeldeez

01-25-2013

IGN: Cobeldeez

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? yes

What is your main role? Mid

Please list your tournament experience: looking to get into the competitive scene, have a few ranked 5s, no tournament play yet

Tell us something about your gameplay: I don't tunnel vision, i pay attention to map, keep my lane warded and entrances to jungle, team player, roam for ganks with mobile champs and follow opposing mid.

What is your highest and current elo? 1786

Extra Info:

ISG Kasper

01-25-2013

IGN: Phobian

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time: Yep

What is your main role: Jungle, Mid. (I have the same experience with both of them.)

Please list your tournament experience: A few Go4LoL on unmotivated teams. I played in some old WC3 tourny's.

Tell us something about your gameplay: Very aggressive, yet I always have a back door. I like to lure enemies into a false sense of security then destroy them. I ward my lane quite a lot and enjoy when my jungler is into counter-jungling.

What is your highest and current elo? My highest was 1765 current is 1643

Extra Info: My timezone is EST but I can still meet the required time.

Hitsuyaga

01-25-2013

bump TRYOUTS will continue sunday
10am-2pm Central time
11am-3pm Eastern time
also monday to friday next week same time, final decision will be made next friday

Bird Jaguar

01-25-2013

GN:Bird Jaguar

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? yes

What is your main role?mid

Please list your tournament experience: played in 3 z33ks tournaments and 2 go4lols higest placement is 8th in go4lol and 3rd in z33ks

Tell us something about your gameplay:im aggressive but enjoy to have fun and some times run dumb ****

What is your highest and current elo? higest 1787 current 1650

Extra Info: i live in alaska