Public Raidcall Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TestosticlesDMC

01-25-2013

Hello everyone,

I wanted to make this thread to address others who desire a place to communicate with others through the use of voice comms. We already have a chilled bunch of people and are looking for more to join us. It is a public server, meaning everyone has the opportunity to join the community. Raidcall is the voice comm program that we use. It has been very reliable and allows us to communicate with each other on a daily basis without any issues.

Originally this community was started to accommodate the players for Star Wars Galaxies: Emu. An Emulator of the game that is still in progress. Afterwards we got into more games and decided to play Planetside 2, which is still one of the games we play every so often. The addiction has always been high for us in this community when it comes to League. There are plans to make ranked teams soon, but for now we are trying to build up a good community of people on our Raidcall server. We plan to engage in a lot of activities and plan on expanding soon. For now, our primary focus is to find a good group of in game friends to play with and enjoy playing the game to its fullest potential.

Raidcall can be acquired from this site www.raidcall.com

This is also the link to the download part of the site if you have issues on the homepage finding it: http://www.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html

Once you have installed the program, you must make an account so you can login to Raidcall.

Once you have logged in, you can then place the IP number in the search function on Raidcall. The IP number for our server is : 4908752

Once through, an admin if on can transfer your guest status into a membership status.

We would love to see a good show of people joining this server as we have been looking for more people to play with, to experiment with different play styles.

Thank you for your attention,

Testosticles

TestosticlesDMC

01-25-2013

bummmmmpppp

TestosticlesDMC

01-25-2013

buuuumppppppp!

TestosticlesDMC

01-27-2013

buuuumpppppp!

we still looking for good people to join the chilled community.

When entering the Raidcall server, message Vanzan if need be as he is the host and admin of the server

Unknown Henchman

Recruiter

01-27-2013

I'll join, I'm actively looking for 5v5 ranked team, but it seems like noone is taking me on so I'll be on eventually XD

TestosticlesDMC

01-27-2013

sick. looking for more to add to the community!

buuumppp

TestosticlesDMC

01-28-2013

bummppppppp

TestosticlesDMC

01-28-2013

bummmmpppppp