Addictive iPad/iPhone game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nOnlySmashem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Bumb

1nOnlySmashem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

110 floors of monsters so far in one mission

1nOnlySmashem

02-03-2013

Lol u should see the succubus

1nOnlySmashem

02-04-2013

Bump

1nOnlySmashem

02-05-2013

Giving away an A type monster to the next person that joins the game and adds me in game

1nOnlySmashem

02-07-2013

One winner so far. I'll give another away to next person to join this weekend. Join between now and then to win

1nOnlySmashem

02-08-2013

Tomorrow they are giving out a big bonus so join soon and don't forget to enter my ID to get a great bonus summon! 2048076341

Skeith

02-08-2013

Nice blog

1nOnlySmashem

02-08-2013

Thanks for stopping in. It's a fun thing to play between queues u should give it a shot as well.