Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this just me? My client or are others having this problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tim55253

01-26-2013

Im running 10.8.2, also mountain lion. I dont think its fully updated though. What are your specs ?

canopy

01-26-2013

I'm having a similar yet not the same problem.

For me, it summons just fine, but it just stays on that screen. It's not black, but it also won't convert me to the game. It's like something's blocking it from doing so, I just don't know what.
Also, my mouse takes on the right cursor.

I also can't command+tab out or command+q out. I have to command+h out.

Pie Kills

01-26-2013

Im running 10.7.2 Lion. Hope some red responds ._.

Edit: 10.7.4 Mistake ._.

Kaalika

01-26-2013

I had a similar problem on windows 7 due to my firewall not giving LoL permissions as a keylogger. Once the permission was given the loading screen showed splash art as normal. Do you have any extra security settings on your mac? Don't have a mac so no idea if this is relevant, just hope.

Vaudevillainous

01-27-2013

I'm in the same boat as a lot of these guys.

I select my champion and Lock In
The LolClient minimizes
League of Legends pops up, and my screen goes black

I get the feeling that, were I running in windowed mode, I would see a sizable black square on my screen rather than a totally black screen. I can command+H to hide this black window and I can alt+command+esc to close it entirely, but I cannot command+Q. Additionally, when I do close this black window (what should be the loading screen) and I return to the LolClient window, it tells me that the game is still running and does not give me the option to Return to the Game.

I hope this was somewhat informative?

jheregfan

01-27-2013

I am having this issue as well, here is the thread I posted before I saw this one:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3049392

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

01-27-2013

I'm not having this exact problem, but the Mac client is very iffy. It works sometimes and sometimes it's
like NO! I DONT WANT TO WORK, so I just leave it alone for an hour or 2, if this doesn't work, I power
off, if it's still freaking out, I'll repair the client. But never jump to conclusions, like I did, shut me out all day. Hope this helps, and thanks for you time, good luck testing!

Udyr

Recruiter

01-31-2013

What card are you guys using?

DevenZxZ

01-31-2013

YUPPP 1 second delay. Prolly the patch.