Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 NEW SORAKA SKINS concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siren v

01-25-2013

DEMON SORAKA
http://mattcomgo.deviantart.com/art/...et=20#comments (http://mattcomgo.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Soraka-291327577?offset=20#comments)

GENIE SORAKA
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=598407&d=1358982285

SpearShell

01-25-2013

i like it Great Work

tnx

01-26-2013

I would buy both of these skins without hesitation!

NetStormer

01-27-2013

I would get Demon Soraka in a heart-beat.

Ruff Scruffy

01-27-2013

I can apreciate the work that went into these skins because it truely is artwork.

Though I see the talent behind these skins I can't say that they are suitable to soraka's past and lore.
Soraka is one of my favorite champs and she is a healer and a child of the light :/

Alcoholic Yordle

Senior Recruiter

01-27-2013

Quote:
NetStormer:
I would get Demon Soraka in a heart-beat.

This

Ennarian

01-27-2013

Quote:
Pâpa Doc:
I can apreciate the work that went into these skins because it truely is artwork.

Though I see the talent behind these skins I can't say that they are suitable to soraka's past and lore.
Soraka is one of my favorite champs and she is a healer and a child of the light :/

Most of the time, the skins have little to do with Lore. Skins are for fun and sometimes a connection between champs.

Smedium

01-27-2013

I love Genie Soraka so much! Demon Soraka is well done, don't get me wrong. It just isn't my kind of thing. I know they have a lot of work on their plates already, but I think some of the champions that only have a few skins (like Soraka) really need to get some more.

Kohou

01-28-2013

Quote:
Pâpa Doc:

All skins are non-canon.

Finch Toast

01-29-2013

That genie... yes please!