Should I feel guilty about playing kha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDontWasteFood

01-25-2013

Every time I read this thread title I read it in the voice of the dude who calls Carl, "Ca", in Yes Man.

AK47WOLF

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambitflash View Post
Well I know he is cheesecake tier.But I find him alot of fun and I don't even win most of my games with him due to bad teams,afks or simply my sloppyness.

So the question I ask is that should a person feel guilt for playing an op champ and not steamrolling the opposition
Yes. If you're not winning almost every game as Kha'Zix, you are a pretty poor player and are falling back on champion imbalance to bring you victory. It will sometimes be enough and sometimes won't be.

ThatGuyWithRobe

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambitflash View Post
Well I know he is cheesecake tier.But I find him alot of fun and I don't even win most of my games with him due to bad teams,afks or simply my sloppyness.

So the question I ask is that should a person feel guilt for playing an op champ and not steamrolling the opposition
If you have great teamwork, you will actually feel the ''Guilt'' since the other team won't even know how to deal against it and start calling broken

Yeah, it's broken and give you guilt, but guess what? helping out bot ganking, assisting allies on points and attacking the squishy champs that are the most deadly ones (AD carries, etc)

dxG Skumbagz

01-26-2013

You shouldn't feel guilty about playing Khaz if you enjoy playing him alot and your good at him Regardless if people think hes op or not.