Should I feel guilty about playing kha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Don't worry about some tier list. The only champ people should feel ashamed of playing in Dom is Kass. All the other so called cheesecake champs don't auto win/lose you the game.

Orphane

01-25-2013

It's fine if you like playing him, but you should never *rely* on a champion's brokenness as a substitute for player skill. I guess what I'm saying is that you can play him if you want but realize that using him repeatedly will probably dull your fundamental Dominion skills (map awareness, resource allocation, decisionmaking, positioning) due to having an inherent power buffer.

gambitflash

01-25-2013

Well i don't boast about it .Lately i have been playing league casually.2-3 dom matches every day.I don't feel what I m doing is pure skill.I have really nice attitude and help out other people,dont ks,contribute to the team.I get honored nearly every game even when i m playing kha.

I just find fun popping people like a zit as kha.LOL

Eloquid

01-25-2013

To be honest Kha has broken burst, almost one click kill like pre-nerf Rengar. Yeah I do have personal vendeta against these invisible ****s, whoever thought this was good idea. One click burst is s something Jayce could never do. His effectiveness is result of players skills with his combos so I really don't know why he's considered cheesecake tier.

Volandum

01-25-2013

Feel guilty and stop playing him. EDIT: Mid-late game Jayce combo: W.

konfetarius

01-25-2013

quid, sweetheart, Kha'Zix full combo can only dream of what Jayce can do with a single W late game.

gambitflash

01-25-2013

To be honest,I m still trying to grasp what makes kz cheesecake.please forgive my noobishness,but i dont seem to be doing that much impact on the outcome of a game then people here make out to be.I dont get triples or quadra every match.I cant hold out a point well enough.The best i can do is burst people even those are selected squishies,teemos and some bruisers.But that can be done by any assassin.Lots of champs do that akali,fizz,leblanc,talon etc
I don't think he is auto win champ that steamrolls everyone.
If it isnt combat or defense what is it then? Mobility? All he can do is jump that refreshes,kinda like trist's rocket jump+ kat's shunpo.He can go over some walls but he cannot do it consistently like kass.
Kha's only source of damage is his q.which has short range,jayce does roughly the same amount and has range.
Anyone mind telling me what is the reason of this impression of opness about kz,it will be appreciated

Golly

01-25-2013

Simply said, playing champions like Kha'zix can ultimately be beneficial for you. It is a good thing to know these champions if they happen to get past bans in tournaments. Knowing how to play them well can help ensure success in that instance possibly.

With blind pick being the only viable mode right now, is it cheap or cheese to play these champions? Sure. Should you feel guilty? No.

You will most assuredly play against these types of champions queuing up for bp. It is a part of the reason that more people should queue up draft.

That being said, you should know that long exposure to champions like this can be ultimately damaging until draft becomes viable. People get frustrated being paired against "op champs", and simply will queue up somewhere else.

I guess it wasn't that simple after all, but hopefully my point was coherent..

konfetarius

01-25-2013

Quote:
To be honest,I m still trying to grasp what makes kz cheesecake
He is a high DPS champion who is limited by his crappy mobility, which becomes great mobility via resets when he starts snowballing a fight.

Contrast it with Kat who is limited by crappy mobility AND crappy damage until she gets her resets. Kha'Zix potential to kill one target is perfectly intact without getting additional jumps. He has a very easy time creating his own snowballing effect in a fight.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

People are silly when they think Khazix is fine but Kassadin isn't. They are easily top 2 in Dominion and crush everything else not named Khazix or Kassadin, as long as you aren't terrible at khazix (which a lot of people are).