Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I feel guilty about playing kha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gambitflash

01-25-2013

Well I know he is cheesecake tier.But I find him alot of fun and I don't even win most of my games with him due to bad teams,afks or simply my sloppyness.

So the question I ask is that should a person feel guilt for playing an op champ and not steamrolling the opposition

Foxxle

01-25-2013

Cheesecake tier, but he doesn't span the crown like Kassadin or Jayce do at the moment. So I'll let it slip, since you are the hipster amongst cheesecake eaters.

So enjoy that piece of cheesecake for the time being.

ThioCyanate

01-25-2013

that^ and learning how to play champions like that will help out if you have to fight them later on.

FDru

01-25-2013

I wouldn't call him "brain-dead piss-easy free wins" like the other cheesecake champs, at least.

Then again, if a champ comes with the stipulation of "requires brain cells to play" then I would never put them in a god-tier. It's very unrealistic to assume that everyone is playing at an absolute optimal level to where champ difficulty is not a factor.

Genericke

01-25-2013

Quote:
FDru:
I wouldn't call him "brain-dead piss-easy free wins" like the other cheesecake champs, at least.

Then again, if a champ comes with the stipulation of "requires brain cells to play" then I would never put them in a god-tier. It's very unrealistic to assume that everyone is playing at an absolute optimal level to where champ difficulty is not a factor.

I never considered champs like Cass to be beyond tier 3 on SR for this reason.

Of the 200 I've seen, I think only 5 have ever impressed me. 2 of those were in tournament games that I happened to catch.

smXho

01-25-2013

well, you should, unless someone else in the room is playing kass

Redenbacher

01-25-2013

Eh... maybe a little bit. You have to decide if the burden of knowledge of the champion's status of 'OP' outweighs the fun of playing that champion.

Kha is hands-down my favorite champion in the League right now, so I'll take him for a spin in Dominion from time to time... but for the sake of blind pick I won't spam him game after game.

gambitflash

01-25-2013

Well,another factor is that i see darius,teemo and other annoying op champs.Then I think why should I limit myself.Anyways I don't spam him.I alternate between kha and xin

gambitflash

01-25-2013

And secondly it has helped me learn the weaknesses of kha like someone above said.He is cheesecake but he has his downside as well.Like I have learned that kha punishes most people who wander alone.I feel kha to be much more team dependant than other champs.If team does good he will do good as well and vice versa.

NamKim

01-25-2013

With the exception of Kass and Teemo (mostly Kass, but I have a personal hatred for Teemo...excluding Commando Teemo, he's a pretty awesome dude), I think it is fine to play those Brokenly OP champions every once in awhile.

Personally, I tend to stop playing champions I'm strong with after I feel I am winning my games too easily. I am probably hurting my win:lose ratio by doing that, but I want to become good with a variety of champions. Besides, variety is the spice of life ^.^

Although, I do ask that you remember that the champion you are using is considered brokenly OP. What frustrates me the most when playing with or against those brokenly OP champions is not that someone decided to play those champions. What frustrates me is when those players believe it is pure skill and gets a big ego from that. In other words, just don't be a jerk about it.