The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepisdeath

01-26-2013

great snfubar.i linked it in the main thread. this shows how hard they "work" on him but only do lip service...

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

heimerdinger rework WHERe?

Kristoferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I am fully behind this rework. Our little engineer needs some love.

Kaza Toast

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnFuBaR View Post
HEIMERDINGER IS NOT SHELVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i posted in a thread were morello kept talking (trying to call him out) and he said

"Because we post information in a thread, and there's no new information, but people assume there is.

As I said a month or so ago, we're reworking him, but it's not ready for a bit. There are a couple we're doing first."

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...06652#33906652
That's all fine and good, I know they don't want to give the illusion of information but just a quick "yes we are working on him" would be nice. It's obvious that we feel like it was shelved since they talk about all kinds of other stuff but not a peep about this.

At least he acknowledged it!

SnFuBaR

01-26-2013

Kaza Toast

01-27-2013

Sometimes I wish they could give us whats on their table. like not even time. just like, "right now our top priority is X followed by a champ that is going to be coming out followed by this remake and THEN heimer is up for a remake."

I know that development is NEVER this linear and they are working on may things at once but just knowing that he is coming SOON (tm) and that he is indeed coming up would do a lot to A) quiet us down and B) not build up expectations and such. They are smart not to tell us everything but a bit of info would be marvelous.

I don't want to sound unappreciative, cause I am glad they even responded in the first place (in another thread)

Pryotra

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaza Toast View Post
Sometimes I wish they could give us whats on their table. like not even time. just like, "right now our top priority is X followed by a champ that is going to be coming out followed by this remake and THEN heimer is up for a remake."

I know that development is NEVER this linear and they are working on may things at once but just knowing that he is coming SOON (tm) and that he is indeed coming up would do a lot to A) quiet us down and B) not build up expectations and such. They are smart not to tell us everything but a bit of info would be marvelous.

I don't want to sound unappreciative, cause I am glad they even responded in the first place (in another thread)
Every time this is asked for, they hide behind the Magma chamber excuse. They've been doing it since they shelved it. Honestly, we weren't even that harsh on them, and most people forgot them, and I think that most who still bring it up do it as a kind of joke.

It's an old tired excuse, and I wish that they would stop hiding behind it and go back to being the company that they used to be. I miss that company.

Kaza Toast

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryotra View Post
Every time this is asked for, they hide behind the Magma chamber excuse. They've been doing it since they shelved it. Honestly, we weren't even that harsh on them, and most people forgot them, and I think that most who still bring it up do it as a kind of joke.

It's an old tired excuse, and I wish that they would stop hiding behind it and go back to being the company that they used to be. I miss that company.
Well, it makes sense. this game is HUGE now. and even a LITTLE information is blown out everywhere. they have to be very careful what they say cause then they get harassed on the forum about every little thing. This is the opposite case where they have not said enough so they are getting harassed by us the dedicated heimer base haha.

Throw us a bone to chew on and we will be quiet for awhile. I dont MIND waiting since they are always improving the game but its fun to see where they are going with champions when they are planning on changing them (although I know that if they told us their ideas people would assume it was what was coming and ***** at them).

Preffered

01-27-2013

Heimerdinger timeline.

5 turrets nades hit turrets - OP
3 turrets nades hit turrets - OP
2 turrets - Meh
End of S2 - Worthless
S3 - Literally the worst champion in the game

Riot y

SnFuBaR

01-27-2013