The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HingoftheKill

03-25-2013

Not sure if the OP still follows this, but somehow his thread got a Red so I'll link to mine which is about ways to make life more quality for heimer without doing a full rework:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3222397

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

bump

Pikacondon

03-27-2013

I would like to say that I am buying Heimerdinger. I know he's unviable. He seems like an awesome character and a fun champ to play, and if he was given Riot attention, the world would be a better place.
Bump and +1

Pikacondon

03-27-2013

Bump

Keeping Dinger on the front page and hopefully on the List.

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

bump

SnFuBaR

04-03-2013

oh look trundle getting a re work over dinger. even though they said dinger would be getting one.... almost 2 years ago

WaRLaX

04-03-2013

Heim 4 Life!

IronAegis

04-03-2013

I don't know. After Trundle's "rework" Heimer might end up as a crazy evil human who has a big brain from smashing his head into a wall repeatedly. Instead of the "Revered Inventor" he'll be "multiple concussion guy" and his abilities will revolve around him babbling incoherently at enemies.

SnFuBaR

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronAegis View Post
I don't know. After Trundle's "rework" Heimer might end up as a crazy evil human who has a big brain from smashing his head into a wall repeatedly. Instead of the "Revered Inventor" he'll be "multiple concussion guy" and his abilities will revolve around him babbling incoherently at enemies.
and drooling on himself dont forget drooling on himself

VYT Lixir

04-03-2013

i found one purpose for him >_>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Q_SPFPV0g