The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffSgtHarvey View Post
snip

P.S. Pryotra, I think I am placing turrets, right. Mind if you give me a quick run down in game sometime to make sure I am. I think thats my main problem with going against a diana.
You pretty much hit it on the head. At this point, a tiny buff woudn't be out of line, but honestly he is a great champ once mastered. Only downside is that if you don't know him pretty well, you probably won't do well with him. I like that league has a champ like that still, and miss the ones that got "reworked" for others to play easier (old kayle was god if you had the skill, amirite?).

A helpful hint would be to start with dorans ring, it covers his weeknesses pretty well, and you no longer need boots to start. I find that when I do grab boots, I buy more blue pots than red ones, as he needs the mana early.

As for positioning, If you see me on, just message me and ask for some help. Feel free to friend me as well. I think that if you have gotten this far, you probably know how to set up turrets, but I will help you however I can.

sleepisdeath

02-27-2013

I wonder why we still didn't got a red response.

Bekkal

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepisdeath View Post
I wonder why we still didn't got a red response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Did anyone catch GSG vs. CJ Entus - NLB Winter Final (aired about an hour ago)? GSG just ran a strategy centered around 'Dinger. Aired on http://www.twitch.tv/eslasia... I'll resist spoiling the outcome for those who want to watch.

VoD at 3:33:00 -- http://www.twitch.tv/eslasia/b/362814801 (Thanks to Jumbledcode)
^^ Red response.

sleepisdeath

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
^^ Red response.
u cant be serious.... -.-'

that's not what i consider a red response to the concerns of the threadtopic.

sleepisdeath

03-03-2013

bump

sleepisdeath

03-06-2013

bump

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

so ive been away for a while, as in i gave the F*CK up on trying to get dinger looked at.

but what the hell lets get this ball rolling again.

Davidt1234

03-06-2013

posting here for the resistance >:O

sleepisdeath

03-09-2013

bump

Dr Danger4270

03-10-2013

bump