Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Heimerdinger Resistance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnFuBaR

01-31-2013

heimerdinger rework WHERe?

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

updated the main page with the new patch notes.

Fratus

01-31-2013

Honestly, if they brought back 3 turrets and did some indicator tweaking on the ammo storage, I would be the happiest camper ever.

Autorevolver

01-31-2013

I love how us Heimy fans consider "taking a turn in the right direction" a small patch giving us a timer counter on his Q and a QoL buff on his ult.

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

well when the turrets now attack heimers aa target like stated in the patchnotes, i consider it a huge buff and QoL change

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

look at it this way. they didnt touched heimer in 2 years. now we focused our support and this thread is only 6 days old and wham they did something. its not much but a step in the right direction.

Firefox711

01-31-2013

I'm so happy! I can't believe they gave some QoL buffs to Heimer! I...I don't know what to say Our voices have been heard. It can only be a matter of time until the potential rework comes out. ^_^ Well, soon (tm) anyway :P

Awesome patch, gonna go play some heimer now

Jasleen

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Heim was my first favorite champ two years ago. I want to be able to play him again.

sleepisdeath

02-01-2013

anybody played him yet with the changes?

Diceberry

02-01-2013

Never understood why Upgrade needed a cast time. Usually it was cast during a jam or people trying to gang up on you. Thank goodness its gone now.

I think his stockpile should be increased to 3 instead of 2. Since you can only place 2 turrets out. The additional stockpile would help if enemies keep taking them down quickly. Maybe have them also be effected by teammates as well like Thresh's latern thing.