The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnFuBaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

heimerdinger rework WHERe?

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

updated the main page with the new patch notes.

Monkeyzzz

01-31-2013

Honestly, if they brought back 3 turrets and did some indicator tweaking on the ammo storage, I would be the happiest camper ever.

Autorevolver

01-31-2013

I love how us Heimy fans consider "taking a turn in the right direction" a small patch giving us a timer counter on his Q and a QoL buff on his ult.

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

well when the turrets now attack heimers aa target like stated in the patchnotes, i consider it a huge buff and QoL change

sleepisdeath

01-31-2013

look at it this way. they didnt touched heimer in 2 years. now we focused our support and this thread is only 6 days old and wham they did something. its not much but a step in the right direction.

Firefox711

01-31-2013

I'm so happy! I can't believe they gave some QoL buffs to Heimer! I...I don't know what to say Our voices have been heard. It can only be a matter of time until the potential rework comes out. ^_^ Well, soon (tm) anyway :P

Awesome patch, gonna go play some heimer now

Jasleen

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Heim was my first favorite champ two years ago. I want to be able to play him again.

sleepisdeath

02-01-2013

anybody played him yet with the changes?

Diceberry

02-01-2013

Never understood why Upgrade needed a cast time. Usually it was cast during a jam or people trying to gang up on you. Thank goodness its gone now.

I think his stockpile should be increased to 3 instead of 2. Since you can only place 2 turrets out. The additional stockpile would help if enemies keep taking them down quickly. Maybe have them also be effected by teammates as well like Thresh's latern thing.