The Heimerdinger Resistance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirKillsOlot View Post
please don't hop on a wagon to "buff" a champion that you already like to play.

the reason not to ask for a buff is simple...

YOU CANNOT BUFF HIM WITHOUT CHANGING HIM

buffing hiemer would RUIN heimer.

he is amazing at pushing/defending, the MASTER at this. he is the most aggresive and most defensive mage i LOVE to play.

he is the only legendary skin i have bought

he is amazing the way he is. it is super rewarding to land his grenade skill shots and unforgiving to miss them leaving you wide open to damage. this is his play-style, learn it

i will refund my skin if he is changed

the only change he needs is an option to turn turrets attack to target and attack when hiemer auto attacks, so lanes dont get auto pushed. a toggle skill or some kind of on/off outside of the skills would be perfect, to swap between normal, and only attack when heimer auto attacks
this is the ONLY thing that he needs

You might as well refund now then, he is getting a rework.

BTW, it was agreed, even by reds, upon the release of this version of heim that number buffs were in order. They never came, and as a result he now needs a rework, whereas if they had taken the time to do the small number buffs, he would actually be ok now, and not as many would be asking for the rework.

Also, If you love Heimer this much, I recommend Zyra. She does everything he does, but better. Also, your team will not hate you, and you can enjoy a nice orgasm when your heimer skills mean that with little adjustment you have already mastered Zyra. I'm Broly, just sayan.

sleepisdeath

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryotra View Post
You might as well refund now then, he is getting a rework.

BTW, it was agreed, even by reds, upon the release of this version of heim that number buffs were in order. They never came, and as a result he now needs a rework, whereas if they had taken the time to do the small number buffs, he would actually be ok now, and not as many would be asking for the rework.

Also, If you love Heimer this much, I recommend Zyra. She does everything he does, but better. Also, your team will not hate you, and you can enjoy a nice orgasm when your heimer skills mean that with little adjustment you have already mastered Zyra. I'm Broly, just sayan.
i can only sign that. zyra does everything heimer does much better. she does more dmg, has a nice ult with cc, easier to land cc, can place her plant even far away from her so she doesnt have to be up front and her plant have the ai that heimer needed so much. bonus is when u loved heimer and could play him u will be able to play her too.

Merokane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Good lord, how is my thread not up there :P Probably one of the older ones to actually call claim to his issue, and still actively bumped. Check it out, I started it 19 months ago:
Entitled "@ RIOT - The Current State of Heimerdinger"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=730174

Edit: Went full tard tonight, and you know what they say...

sleepisdeath

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merokane View Post
Good lord, how is my thread not up there :P Probably one of the older ones to actually call claim to his issue, and still actively bumped. Check it out, I started it 19 months ago:

its already in here since i opened this thread

Pryotra

01-29-2013

Quote:
4th one down, bro.

Welcome to the party, btw.

Inexpressive

01-29-2013

Still waiting for heimerdinger comeback!!!!
Attachment 602537
you could use this pic if you like. I do not take credit since I got it from deviart

Merokane

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryotra View Post
Welcome to the party, btw.
Much more lively than my own, for sure. Now comes the option: do I play Hipster, go back to my party (thread) and say how I was hoping for Heimer buffs from the start... or join in with the rest of you young-ins with your fancy-shmancy links.

I'll see what I can do to keep this here thread bumped as well <3

SnFuBaR

01-29-2013

heimerdinger rework WHERe?

sleepisdeath

01-30-2013

Quote:
Much more lively than my own, for sure. Now comes the option: do I play Hipster, go back to my party (thread) and say how I was hoping for Heimer buffs from the start... or join in with the rest of you young-ins with your fancy-shmancy links.

I'll see what I can do to keep this here thread bumped as well <3
i guess i will visit your party too :P we cant have enough heimer threads bumped, regardless what each single one wants. its just sending the message we want something to get done

sleepisdeath

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeShooter View Post
Still waiting for heimerdinger comeback!!!!
Attachment 602537
you could use this pic if you like. I do not take credit since I got it from deviart
that is a cool pic can u give me please the source?