Mystic eSports - Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut522

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Application:top
IGN:juggernaut522
Role:top
S2 Ending ELO:2.1k
S3 Current ELO:1.9k
Functional Headset (y/n):y
Skype (y/n):y
Top 5 champions specific to your role:riven irelia jax jayce elise
Percent of champions owned:70%
Why should I pick you out of all the others?dedicated, been in the big leagues played with top tier tops

Reinku

01-26-2013

bump.

Visceral

01-26-2013

IGN: Visceral
Role: Jungle (but could do top -> mid as well)
S2 Ending ELO: 1543
S3 Current ELO: 1614
Functional Headset (y/n): y
Skype (y/n): y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Skarner, Malphite, Lee Sin, Amumu, Xin Zhao
Percent of champions owned: 79.1%
Why should I pick you out of all the others? I am a decent player looking for a competitive AND fun atmosphere. I like to play with nice and reasonable people who share a similar goal of playing seriously/competitively while still enjoying ourselves. I communicate with my team as much as possible to secure victory and can take/give kind criticism. Additionally, I have about 1.3k games of ranked solo q experience and a couple hundred ranked 5s. I also competed in an Alienware tournament recently and my team finished at 41st out of 477 active teams (long story about how we got denied top 32 spot). I look forward to playing with you guys.

VG Kasper

01-26-2013

IGN: Phobian
Role: Top/Jungle
S2 Ending ELO: 1568
S3 Current ELO: 1749
Functional Headset (y/n): Y
Skype (y/n): Y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Lee Sin, Singed, Elise, Nautilus, Wu Kong.
Percent of champions owned: I own every champion.

Why should I pick you out of all the others: I'm not new to the competitive scene, I was a Glad in WoW pvp, even grinding to Grand Marshal in vanilla. I work well with the team and take critisism well.

Reinku

01-26-2013

Bump.