Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystic eSports - Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut522

01-26-2013

Application:top
IGN:juggernaut522
Role:top
S2 Ending ELO:2.1k
S3 Current ELO:1.9k
Functional Headset (y/n):y
Skype (y/n):y
Top 5 champions specific to your role:riven irelia jax jayce elise
Percent of champions owned:70%
Why should I pick you out of all the others?dedicated, been in the big leagues played with top tier tops

Reinku

01-26-2013

bump.

Visceral

01-26-2013

IGN: Visceral
Role: Jungle (but could do top -> mid as well)
S2 Ending ELO: 1543
S3 Current ELO: 1614
Functional Headset (y/n): y
Skype (y/n): y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Skarner, Malphite, Lee Sin, Amumu, Xin Zhao
Percent of champions owned: 79.1%
Why should I pick you out of all the others? I am a decent player looking for a competitive AND fun atmosphere. I like to play with nice and reasonable people who share a similar goal of playing seriously/competitively while still enjoying ourselves. I communicate with my team as much as possible to secure victory and can take/give kind criticism. Additionally, I have about 1.3k games of ranked solo q experience and a couple hundred ranked 5s. I also competed in an Alienware tournament recently and my team finished at 41st out of 477 active teams (long story about how we got denied top 32 spot). I look forward to playing with you guys.

ISG Kasper

01-26-2013

IGN: Phobian
Role: Top/Jungle
S2 Ending ELO: 1568
S3 Current ELO: 1749
Functional Headset (y/n): Y
Skype (y/n): Y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Lee Sin, Singed, Elise, Nautilus, Wu Kong.
Percent of champions owned: I own every champion.

Why should I pick you out of all the others: I'm not new to the competitive scene, I was a Glad in WoW pvp, even grinding to Grand Marshal in vanilla. I work well with the team and take critisism well.

Reinku

01-26-2013

Bump.