This playerbase.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wrath of God

01-25-2013

im pretty sure im done with solo queue anymore. i just got harassed by all of my teammates through a 70 minute game. it has been the worst experience of my time playing league of legends. after writing an extremely large report letter and blocking all of them, im pretty sure nothing less than premades or ranked anymore. this game has been one of the only games ever to garner my interest for the span of multiple years, and this playerbase has just decided to ruin my gaming experience.

n00bsause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Honestly... you allowed them to ruin your game experience by not putting them on ignore. you allowed them to harass you for 70 mins. If the player wants to harass to the point they get ignored then they can not complain about lack of communication. The end result of solo que games would be the same with or without chat. The only real coordination that matters is when you have voice chat and an arranged team. I am so tired of players crying over chat it could make me sick.

SlitYourWrist

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrath of God View Post
im pretty sure im done with solo queue anymore. i just got harassed by all of my teammates through a 70 minute game. it has been the worst experience of my time playing league of legends. after writing an extremely large report letter and blocking all of them, im pretty sure nothing less than premades or ranked anymore. this game has been one of the only games ever to garner my interest for the span of multiple years, and this playerbase has just decided to ruin my gaming experience.
What kind of mongoloid sits there taking abuse for over an hour without muting people? If you find yourself getting so worked up over strangers on the internet calling you names but you're too incompetent to do anything about it then perhaps it's time to move on from League of Legends. Perhaps solitaire or tic-tac-toe might be more your speed?