Tribunal is RERE to the max.....

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00bsause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

OK ... lets just start by saying love the game and ive been playing since beta, but if this keeps up your going to start losing players simply because you are too lazy to do it yourself or to cheap to hire a department to handle it yourselves...

Now... this stupid tribunal... I have tested everything and the only thing i have been banned for is the only thing players SHOULD NOT get banned for, chat. I don't care what the person says, as long as there is an easily accessable ignore feature there should be absolutely no reason for a player to recieve even a warning for anything he says in chat. This is the only game PERIOD that will ban players for chat and its completely ignorant. All this does is give people a reason to cry, OMG HE SAID IM BAD, WAAAHHHH, honestly who cares push TAB click the chat bubble by the rude players name and viola chat gone. There is no reason for riot to have to start this completely retarded Tribunal if they would just grow a pair and tell those players crying about chat what all other game companies say, put the player on ignore, and let us know if the problem escalates. Why do they do this you ask? Because it keeps everyone happy not just the crying babies who cant put enough brain cells together to ignore a player through the VARIOUS options made available, and they know the problem will not escalate due to the player being IGNORED (DERP). Banning players for chat is sad your just giving players a reason to IGNORE YOUR IGNORE FEATURE. You can not even message another player who is not on your APPROVED friends list so what would be the harm in telling those players to get over it, grow up, and use the ignore feature? <---- I really want an answer to that one....

Another thing its completely ignorant to give common players the right/power to ban others, PERIOD. All cases are reviewed by players, and i know personally of 15+ players who participate in the tribunal and do not even attempt to process the reports legitimately. They play with me on vent, skype and will go do the tribuanl cases once per day. These players log in just click punish because they find it funny to read posts on the forum saying "why was i banned". My nephew lives in the same house and i asked him how he does his tribunal. His answer was i look at the reported players score and whether or not they lost the game, if they lost i punish if they won i don't. The outcome of the game should NEVER have any determination on whether or not a player is punished.

Just this last game i was reported by a 2/7 akali and 0/5 draven who were duo que just because the best support I PERSONALLY could play was heimerdinger, which isnt much of a support.

Its time for you guys to stop babying this community and force them to GROW UP. People talk trash, people will say things about you that you do not like or agree with. GET OVER IT. Your tribunal is set up for one purpose, harassment cases, which could ALL be solved in game by clicking that magic chat bubble disabling messages from rude players, +1 if u agree guys.

REALLY WANT A RESPONSE FROM RIOT...

SchierkeWiking

01-25-2013

You won't get a response for Riot, and you know why?

Because they've made their position very clear. They want to improve the behavior on the game, you may think that being offended by people being rude or insulting is stupid and somehow immature. But guess what?, they don't.

They don't like negative trash talk and have spent a lot of resources trying to deal with this issue.

You don't like that?, fine, go play DoTA 2 then. Just another rager less in this game. Everyone wins.

SlitYourWrist

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post
You won't get a response for Riot, and you know why?

Because they've made their position very clear. They want to improve the behavior on the game, you may think that being offended by people being rude or insulting is stupid and somehow immature. But guess what?, they don't.

They don't like negative trash talk and have spent a lot of resources trying to deal with this issue.

You don't like that?, fine, go play DoTA 2 then. Just another rager less in this game. Everyone wins.
If all of the so-called "toxic" players left this game Riot would be left with a handful of hypersensitive nerds whining about how the game has become a ghost town.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlitYourWrist View Post
If all of the so-called "toxic" players left this game Riot would be left with a handful of hypersensitive nerds whining about how the game has become a ghost town.
Except only 2% make it to the tribunal.
Sure would be a ghost town...

Methelod

01-25-2013

Yay for children who don't understand the system and use childish arguments to attack it?

n00bsause

01-25-2013

whats funny is all these people get on here and talk about toxic players and refuse to acknowledge the fact that these so called toxic players could easily be muted. Cause using your brains and maturity are hard amirite?

Exploding Barrel

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bsause View Post
whats funny is all these people get on here and talk about toxic players and refuse to acknowledge the fact that these so called toxic players could easily be muted. Cause using your brains and maturity are hard amirite?
Why would I want to play a team game with people I have to mute?

Symbiotic Life

01-25-2013

I just spent the last hour using the tribunal system and I can say with 100% certainty that it's garbage. Way too easy to click that punish button way too often. The whole system is a joke, random players see random games that somebody got reported in with no idea of how said player acts or plays in the vast majority of their games. At the very least we should get some video that we HAVE to watch all the way through (with anonymous names for all the players of course). As it is you read some garbled text with no idea of the over all situation, Just a minute ago I was about to click punish for some guy flaming a cho'gath until I realized said cho'gath was 0/11/1 with 6 boots and had said nothing in chat all game.

The system is garbage, no other game uses this system and no community of gamers wants to. The only reason people defend it here is because forum goers tend to be the proponents of hands on systems, seeing as they're the most active in using them (and abusing them)

n00bsause

01-25-2013

This post right here stands by my decision and point that too many people are just clicking punish and getting thier jolly's from it...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3039456

HAPPY OVER A PERMABAN... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND RIOT SUPPORTS THIS?

n00bsause

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Why would I want to play a team game with people I have to mute?
Everybody loses a game.. thats part of the game whats the difference in someone you have to mute and those players that do not speak your language or do not speak at all.. NONE the only difference is that you like to look for a reason to feel important and cry. There is no reason for people to cry over chat when it is so easily disabled.. Seeing as the tribunal is nothing but harassment cases the whole system is a joke. Ban players for leaving games, afk , intentional feed.. things that actually RUIN the game. A mad player who is on ignore can not ruin your game, unless you allow them to ruin your game by not putting them ignore. That is like the age old saying.. "Someone can only get under your skin if you let them" Have any of you even checked to see what the actual bans are for? 90% of them are harassment and the players who actually ruin the game by intentional feeding and such merely have to play the tutorial again and then right back into ranked they go. That in my opinion and many others is just redundant.

12345 ... 6