support looking for adc duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arisonu

01-30-2013

bump

TheFriendlyUncle

01-30-2013

first advice would be to not play support when u are trying to elo climb

Arisonu

01-31-2013

i can play other roles also.my secondary is mid.in solo queue i do mid.but i am best at support.for mid i usually do someone like morgana or veigar but can do others.i am also really good with pantheon.but it is hard to carry even if u start the game as 3/0/1 morgana and smoking akali in farm when your team just feeds her and other enemy teamembers all day http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28862288
it doesnt matter if u know where not to go and what not to do if your teamates dont.it doesnt even mater so much if u know what to do with these people.

FoolishB

01-31-2013

FoolishB

Oozu

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisonu View Post
i can play other roles also.my secondary is mid.in solo queue i do mid.but i am best at support.for mid i usually do someone like morgana or veigar but can do others.i am also really good with pantheon.but it is hard to carry even if u start the game as 3/0/1 morgana and smoking akali in farm when your team just feeds her and other enemy teamembers all day http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28862288
it doesnt matter if u know where not to go and what not to do if your teamates dont.it doesnt even mater so much if u know what to do with these people.

I like to play mid Carry because if my other lanes are feeding like you say its easy for me to leave my lane and help them out!

Arisonu

01-31-2013

you already know that i have u added foolish

Arisonu

02-01-2013

bump

Arisonu

02-10-2013

bump

Twisted Tits

02-10-2013

i would love to have a ***** by my side, babysitting me and feeding me milk like i am pinocchino

Šolo

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomclack View Post
I am also a 1100 elo support working my way outta this low elo. Looking for a duo que adc i can run with and get used to playing with. Send me a friend Request in game, Summoner name is Boomclack!
I sent you a request in-game noticed you're Bronze III, same as me, although I was Bronze I a streak of feeders/bad players Mad me drop from 3rd place Bronze I to 0LP Bronze II :/ Hit me up in-game and we can work something out, I main Tristana and Ashe ADC's