Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

support looking for adc duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arisonu

01-25-2013

Looking for a serious duo partner in the 1100-1250 range or better if actually willing to play with me.I am an amazing support but usually my team just sucks so bad that it is impossible for me to get higher in elo since I main support and it is really hard to carry as support.I have all supports except for karma,leona,maokai,orianna,and thresh and pantheon.I am looking for a player who is serious about ranked and actually duoing with me a on regular basis.I am available usually from 12:30 am CST to 7:30 am CST but on somedays depending on my work schedule i am available from 3:30 CST to 7:30 am CST. add me in game and on skype,arisonu123.i also have teamspeak

KS ShimapanWizrd

01-25-2013

I may be of interest..

Arisonu

01-25-2013

ok.i accepted your friend request in game and am ready to play as soon as you are

Arisonu

01-25-2013

will accept all friend requests btw people.i'm sitting here all night just wating.

Arisonu

01-25-2013

bump

Arisonu

01-26-2013

bump again

Necronomy

01-26-2013

Hey, I play a lot of Caitlyn adc...Well, the only thing I can say about my gameplay is that I am always learning, always looking to improve. I'll add you when this server downtime is gone...>.>

Arisonu

01-30-2013

bump

Arisonu

01-30-2013

more bumps

Boomclack

01-30-2013

I am also a 1100 elo support working my way outta this low elo. Looking for a duo que adc i can run with and get used to playing with. Send me a friend Request in game, Summoner name is Boomclack!