Shen or AP TF for Blue

Shen 6 25.00%
AP TF 18 75.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Blue Rights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evil USP Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Which Champion would blue benefit the most.AP Twisted Fate, or tank support Shen?

asmit10z

01-24-2013

I would say it depends on how the game's going. If shen is having to constantly ulti to save people, he may want it for cds. It also depends on how early / late in the game you are.

Zodai

01-25-2013

The AD Ezreal

Honestly, TF and Shen are those champions that don't really need blue much anyway.

TestosticlesDMC

01-25-2013

depends on the cooldown of a champion and the dps they make out of it tbh or the impact their skills have on the team in team v team situations. Ryze for instance is a champion i play often, he can be quite dependable on the blue buff, especially since he runs through mana quickly and is better if he has CDR as much as possible as to really be able to spam them skills as quick as possible. its a champion that works on the principles of CDR

SeCKS Egai

01-25-2013

Sounds like an argument arose over a game...

The first and possibly second blue should go to shen for the early game xp/gold. After that, it should be primarily going to the AP caster unless the ap caster is horrid and dies regularly....

adc

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
Sounds like an argument arose over a game...

The first and possibly second blue should go to shen for the early game xp/gold. After that, it should be primarily going to the AP caster unless the ap caster is horrid and dies regularly....
First. Period. TF can live without blue, but he's far more potent with it.

This is something I see come up a lot, and the answer is almost always your mid laner. The only exceptions are a hero like Akali.

TestosticlesDMC

01-25-2013

well the idea is that the mid laner can easily access the blue buff anyway, it is closest to him/her. So when the jungle needs to deliver the blue buff, its just a short run away, doesn't interfere with early game tactics

SeCKS Egai

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
First. Period. TF can live without blue, but he's far more potent with it.

This is something I see come up a lot, and the answer is almost always your mid laner. The only exceptions are a hero like Akali.
No no, you're assuming that the TF is actually potent. Sometimes there are those teammates that take a buff then die soon after not only wasting it but buffing the other team. The only reason it could actually be more beneficial for Shen is if TF dies regularly (and the shen does not).

Performance wise, Shen doesn't make good enough use of the energy boost and the cd redux would only be significant for the alt but still not a whole lot.

If the TF is playing solid, and its not the first blue (1:55) of the match, by all means TF would get far more use.

adc

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
No no, you're assuming that the TF is actually potent. Sometimes there are those teammates that take a buff then die soon after not only wasting it but buffing the other team. The only reason it could actually be more beneficial for Shen is if TF dies regularly (and the shen does not).

Performance wise, Shen doesn't make good enough use of the energy boost and the cd redux would only be significant for the alt but still not a whole lot.

If the TF is playing solid, and its not the first blue (1:55) of the match, by all means TF would get far more use.
I'm not talking about player skill.

SeCKS Egai

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I'm not talking about player skill.
Exactly my point, the only reason there should be a question on this at all is if the TF is a liability. He gets far more benefit from it, and unless its the first one in the jungle route, how else could you justify a shen getting it over TF =P