Strangest Case of RTC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyra Wadman

01-24-2013

(Refusing to communicate)

TLDR; Draven states he is not meant for team fights, only to push turrets.

I literally just got out of a game with a draven, a nocturne, me as orianna, my friend as sona and a cait.

For the majority of the game, even when laning phase was over, Draven and Nocturne never left top. We pinged, we asked for help, they said "We're pushing".

In the meantime, the three of us have to defend mid lane against an Ahri, Hecarim, Volibear, Draven and Diana, and they were fed early game from every lane but mine. I was the only one with a 0 death for most of the game. Ended with 4/4/2.

These two were so dedicated to 'pushing lane'.
"See? I took turret" --- said after taking last top turret.
"They're also in our base" --- After having to fend the enemy off yet again, our inhibitor destroyed.

Eventually our Draven responded with something along the lines of "I'm not meant for fights, I'm for turrets".

.................................................. .......................................

Maybe I'm slow on the latest trends but, pardon me? An alternate ADC that DOESN'T contribute to the fight?!

"I have no damage"

Let's see... Blood thirster, crits... Yea, I'd say you've got damage there, buddy. After game they both go on to trash talk, saying how it was my fault for feeding, even though our cait and sona had worse, even after I saved their butts with protect and increased speed movement so they could get the kills, or ulting when they were about to get mauled, apparently I was the feeder and deserved a report for intentionally feeding (Which I'm not worried about in the slightest XD ) and that I sucked for not being able to turret hug- when again, we were being mauled under our own turret since they had tanks taking the hits.

And I checked. This guy and his friend were level 30.

I have never encountered a game where it was 3v5 and the team mates WERE NOT afk. Maybe 4 because there's always that ADC that never moves....

But really... I never heard of this Non-ADC that built like an ADC.
Was/is this really a thing or just a ... redundant preference?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Those are trolls - doublepicking ADC and refusing to jungle(in addition to the behavior you described)? Yeah... trolls.

Chalk it up to the fact that in a game this big, you'll see some weird types of idiocy from time to time. Report people like this in the future, and leave a comment to clarify what was going on, as not all of that will necessarily follow from ingame chat.

Vahlen

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Those are trolls - doublepicking ADC and refusing to jungle(in addition to the behavior you described)? Yeah... trolls.

Chalk it up to the fact that in a game this big, you'll see some weird types of idiocy from time to time. Report people like this in the future, and leave a comment to clarify what was going on, as not all of that will necessarily follow from ingame chat.
Yup report anyone who oesn't follow the meta.............You sir are part of the problem with this community, gtfo.