LF dedicated top player for competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectrao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

First, we are a team that will eventually go competitive, which means applicants to have a very flexible schedule and can dedicate their time. We are now accepting applications and doing test runs.

Currently looking for Top. Please contact me in game or post below. We look for mature, nice, patient, serious, cooperative and fun seeking players who are going to be dedicated and willing to spend most time with the team.

Players will not be judged by elos and tiers, since i also understand that its not the way to see someone's true skills. Applicants will be granted chances for test games (if time and everything else is managed) before making the final decisions

Once you make the team, as because this will go competitive, time is needed to be with the team to practice, discuss and play. Way of communication is skype. Once made the team as main member, should be practising with team as priority. (when team mates are on, play with team mates). Be spending time with team, communicating, so everyone can be compatible in no time.

Please add me in game if interested: IGN FireFlake

Name:
Play style:
Experience:
Goal/why join the team:
Amount of dedication:
hours available:
time zone:
Anything else I should know;

i'm in pacifc time. And practice usually in weekdays starts at evenings. 6-7pm my time.

All applications and submissions will be reviewed immediately.

Thanks for the interest.
FireFlake

Spectrao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

bump

HeartThief Lux

01-25-2013

Name: Nytheil
Major role/champions: My most enjoyed champion for top would be irelia but olaf,irelia,,malphite,riven and just getting to know voli but hes a bear so ..
Play style: im aggressive if i see an opinioning unless its obvious bait but other than that pretty passive farming it up
Experience: i have my main acc at 1600s ish and my smurf at 1700 that ive only played like irelia and riven and supports but ive seen a wide variety of things
Goal/why join the team: i like the fact its the same people queing up together see the faults learn to fix them get stronger as a team usually ends up becoming a stronger one out of everyone
Amount of dedication: Honestly i have class for 4 hours each day wich is not very much and i spend the rest of the day on league or streams
hours available: 4pm to - 12am - 4am depending on the day but if its needed i will change my sleep for that day to get up , helps when i have something to drive for
time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Anything else I should know; Irelia is amazing ... i think i would hafto practice a few more champions in all honesty but if you say i need to get X champion and practice , i wont likely hesitate on that like i said drive can get myself a long ways

Damn that was long lol ~

Spectrao

01-25-2013

bump

JordannTaylorr

01-25-2013

Name:Jordan taylor ( IGN: JordannTaylorr )
Major role/champions: Mid/Top
Play style: I have a passive play style, I like to wait on other peoples mistakes.
Experience: 6 months experience, 300+ ranked game
Goal/why join the team: To go as far as possible
Amount of dedication:Always on during weekends and around 5-8 hours during week days
hours available:Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm (Est)
time zone:Est

Scallywag

01-25-2013

Name: Scallywag (Nick)
Major role/champions: I main top but also play graves very well. Main tops include Jayce, Wukong, Singed, Irelia, Jax , J4 mainly
Play style: I like to play passive farm up and then dominate in team fights mostly play late game champs
Experience: Over 800 solo queue games zzzz.. 900 nomrals
Goal/why join the team: Because I enjoy competitive play and
Amount of dedication: I play everyday lol
hours available: 5pm and later Mon-Thurs then most of the time fri- sun
time zone: PST
Anything else I should know;

DominicanFury

01-25-2013

Name:Kelvin
Major role/champions: Top lane, Main singed,garen,chogath,patheon
Play style: Farm, poke opponent, assist team with kills is my priority.
Experience: Been playing since August 2012
Goal/why join the team: I'm constantly trying to improve my game if possible go pro.
Amount of dedication: As soon as I get home from work play league most of the day.
hours available: usually home by 6:30pm since it's slow season for my company.
time zone:Eastern time.
Anything else I should know: Would appreciate tips to improve my game.