Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guys, Queue up for Dominion Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krypta Knight

01-24-2013

I want to play a Dominion Draft game, but I'm pretty sure -4 people are in the Queue

You guys should play, seeing as you're all in the Dominion forum

Armed Weasel

01-25-2013

okay, queueing

Armed Weasel

01-25-2013

Didn't get a game.

Neizzle

01-25-2013

Yeah, 1h queues suck... my 'normal' queues are 3 minutes as it is.

Did you want Draft mode for the bans...? If so, just start a petition for players to not play Yorick/Mao/Malz bot, and not play Kass/Rammus/Teemo/Nid elsewhere.

MisterMoustache

01-25-2013

My first draft dominion experience happened like this...

~14 minute queue time

Our team first picks Teemo
Enemy team Kogmaw/Shyvanna
Teammate picks shen, I pick Malphite, Enemy team Ziggs/Yi (who turns out to be AD yi)
My team Panth/Cait, enemy: olaf.

The AD Yi and olaf seemed strange picks into my teams Teemo/Malphite pick but whatever.
I went bot against Ziggs who walked from their mid to capture bot. Their team must have been in disagreement or something. Our ally shen was afk for the first few minutes, but at least my team didn't feed kills at the windmill. They did what the could to hold it off and hold mid. Shen came back and ganked bot for me which was cool. My team gained superiority top and they pretty much had the enemy team locked down and we won.

Also, their Kog'Maw built Zerker Greaves, rushed a Athene's Unholy Grail, into a Youmuu's. Hmmm.

Oh and revives? Two. One on me, the other team's olaf had revive.

Now, I normally don't mind going bot, but I volunteered since nobody else seemed enthusiastic about it. It's cool and all my team carried me, but quite honestly that was nowhere near as challenging as my normal queue Dom games.

20min queue and counting on draft Dom hoping to see a better match from both sides!

tedthepothead

01-26-2013

first time i ever heard that there was a dominion draft

Soren Kaleth

01-26-2013

Dude why draft you say? Ive been in now for almost 20 min for a 20 min (good) game.... seems a waste of time. 3 min queue 50% crappy game ratio and Im still ahead

naotasan

01-27-2013

You need to hop in DominateDominion chat room and get people motivated to play Draft.
Next thing you know, 3 minute queues.