Question for fellow Platinum/Diamond TT Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

What kind of teams have you guys been matched with since new league system? Same frequency of inexperienced opponents as before? So far I havent played against another platinum team

(I am Platinum I right now)

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Im pretty sure its the same as the old system. Your matched with people in the same tier/divison longer queue you might queue against gold if your plat.

Friggid

02-05-2013

i havent really noticed a change in the people we play against

scazzaf

02-05-2013

We've only hit other diamond teams so far, but there are way more diamond teams now (20+) compared to pre-season 3 when there was like 5

Goggris

02-05-2013

Matchmaking is exactly as it was before. It is based on your (now) hidden ELO. Tiers and Divisions have nothing to do with matchmaking. As for my personal matches, since the announcement of tiers I've seen more interest in the map and have been hitting higher level teams more often. Still can get those 20 minute queues but its less frequent.

Kinzeh

02-07-2013

I figure, its interesting because when there is a 5 min queue we usually will get matched against a gold or below team because simply there are more of them.

Love The Penis

02-07-2013

Seems the same to me. First game we queued against a gold 1 team for our placement. Next game we played team critical thinking. Just depends on who's queueing up at the time.

Sam

02-07-2013

I still wait 30 mins to 1 hour. Seems to be playing with the same kind of players.