Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Match Found! Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watafool

01-24-2013

Started a normal queue. When the Match Found! window pops up, once I click on Accept, it starts freaking out and blinking a lot. It also goes back to the accept/decline window, and you can click it again.

Noric

01-24-2013

I had this happen as well. Gave a message that mentioned a null. However, i made it to champ select.

note: I was in shop when match popped - although that may not matter.

Watafool

01-24-2013

Quote:
Noric:
I had this happen as well. Gave a message that mentioned a null. However, i made it to champ select.

note: I was in shop when match popped - although that may not matter.

Yeah I saw that too. Looked like an incomplete message. Like it said null, but it looked out of place and like it didn't give enough info about what.

AA Gathito

01-24-2013

Damn you posted it first xD Same here

Falcodile

01-24-2013

Happened to me and a friend, it said two times "Active Game Not Found", then back to queue

Noric

01-24-2013

Quote:
Falcodile:
Happened to me and a friend, it said two times "Active Game Not Found", then back to queue

Mine actually went to champ select fine though.

edit: Got sent back into Queue once or twice with same bug. Restarted and made it to champ select twice (dodge first time). Both times i got that null message.

Chibi Musashi

01-24-2013

Got this too. It seems that people can change their decision to accept or decline while the message is still going, cause i saw 9 people accept and then 2 decline. still, it doesnt seem that accepting once and doing nothing while the new windows appear changes your decision, but you can click the new window buttons.

ohmygod dat lag

01-25-2013

Same thing pretty much. Clicked accept, started to blink so i pressed accept multiple times. Showed some error where was written [null] and transfered to queue.

PanzerZero

01-25-2013

Oh good, I don't have to post a new thread about this

ahwaffles

01-25-2013

Seems to happen in any mode Ive been in.