Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for MAIN TOP for serious 5 v 5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicEver

01-24-2013

*Please keep the same exact format when you post an application so it is easier to examine. Thank You*

Summoner Name:

Your ELO:

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours):

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?:

Can you take constructive criticism well?:

What roles do you play?:

Do you have Skype?:

What is your age?:

What are you vices?:

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related):

Questions you have about the team:

TheMoo2012

01-24-2013

themoo2012
yes
yes
yes
solo top, adc
yes
the internet

TheMoo2012

01-24-2013

i know my elo is bad but thats because i played poorly during the first week of season 3 but im 10 times better now trying to claw my way up

Juggernaut522

01-24-2013

Your ELO:1553

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours):yes up to 10 or 11

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?:yes

Can you take constructive criticism well?:yes

What roles do you play?:top

Do you have Skype?:yes

What is your age?:17

What are you vices?: unpatient sometimes

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related):many teams that join tournaments : absolute legends

EpicEver

01-25-2013

*Please keep the same exact format when you post an application so it is easier to examine. Thank You*

Summoner Name:

Your ELO:

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours):

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?:

Can you take constructive criticism well?:

What roles do you play?:

Do you have Skype?:

What is your age?:

What are you vices?:

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related):

Questions you have about the team:

Quensu

01-25-2013

Summoner Name: BSEVS

Your ELO: 1300

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours): For sure.

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?: Yes, have been for some time.

Can you take constructive criticism well?: Yes, I love it, always trying to improve.

What roles do you play?: Main top, I know quite a few champs, can play mid/adc well too, support if I have too.

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

What is your age?: 19

What are you vices?: No communication, talking is important and always helps.

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related): Played Halo 2 semi-professionally and Halo 3 professionally, played in plenty of online tournaments and a few LANS, looking to get into competitive LoL.