Login Music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heracnos

01-24-2013

Oh wow I just listened to the new login music for Thresh and I must say it is amazing the last 3 or 4 have been equally as good as you have started adding voices rather than the old style where it was simply just a bunch of sounds in the background. Now days I watch the login screen just to listen to the music for longer, i cannot emphasise how pleased I am with the into music for the last few champions.

Kenshinryu

01-24-2013

I have to agree. I really love what they are doing with the login music. It's fantastic.

shadooklaw

01-24-2013

The login screens are amazing (tho Thresh's is creeepy as hell) and kinda make getting the 'servers are busy' somewhat less painful, but I miss the old 'LoL main theme' style ones, like Lulu's.

Praeco

Composer

01-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them.

Yeah, I've been trying to do more "special" things for our champions, just to go a little more into the extremes to capture their characters and their story...

Zerglinator

01-24-2013

So Praeco, who did the vocals on Thresh's song?

Shoyu Ahi

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them.

Yeah, I've been trying to do more "special" things for our champions, just to go a little more into the extremes to capture their characters and their story...
Well the extreme is worth it. This is actually one of my favorite login screens right next to Lulu's theme. And I'm also wondering... Who sang the music for Thresh's login screen? haha

Dessembrae

01-24-2013

I'm just trying to figure out if the children all had nightmares after they were done recording.

profpwn

01-24-2013

Thresh music was very well done! First thing that jumped to my mind was the Freddy Kruger song.
1, 2, Freddys coming for you...

Sephtis

01-26-2013

A similar theme for Annie would be fitting I think