Rework Akali's W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaidBoss Incomin

01-26-2013

Her W shouldnt allow her to go invis instant while being hit, Make it like Twitch's when shes getting hit its delayed for a few secs. I mean 8 secs of invis, .5 of reveal time when she attacks and armor and mr buff? She needs to have her W reworked or give her energy issues. She can combo with her QRQERQRW with no enegry issues what so ever. only if she spams E she has issues with it. She has no penalty for playing wrecklessly due to W being a instant invis and ar/mr buff you put a vision ward in it she still gets 50/50 buff which makes it still hard to burst her down. After seeing lee sin's shield buff removed its only right to do the same to akali in one way or another.

Count Enmar

01-26-2013

Yea but its within a small area. Twitch can run off. There's nothing wrong with her kit.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbreakSE View Post
Her W shouldnt allow her to go invis instant while being hit, Make it like Twitch's when shes getting hit its delayed for a few secs. I mean 8 secs of invis, .5 of reveal time when she attacks and armor and mr buff? She needs to have her W reworked or give her energy issues. She can combo with her QRQERQRW with no enegry issues what so ever. only if she spams E she has issues with it. She has no penalty for playing wrecklessly due to W being a instant invis and ar/mr buff you put a vision ward in it she still gets 50/50 buff which makes it still hard to burst her down. After seeing lee sin's shield buff removed its only right to do the same to akali in one way or another.
Oh yeah, that way when she does her job and jumps on a carry in the middle of a team fight she has absolutely no survivability at all and gets out DPS'd and buttraped by the carry, all by themself, with no help from the rest of the carry's team either desired or required while she waits for her Q to come back up.

TS;DR: No. You're bad.

Armageddal

01-26-2013

It's fine as is. You shouldn't be standing in it anyways. If you're in a even fight, you should retreat from the shroud to draw her out of it. If she's trying to run away with it, the delay is not necessary, since it only lasts for eight seconds and she can't leave the shroud without giving away her position. Just surround her and wait for it to end.

RaidBoss Incomin

01-26-2013

lol very nice comments all. If only these applied in games but i still think her shourd gives her to much as it is. Her passive + Gunblade gives her about 35% spell vamp soo im not sure what you mean by no survivability lol but anyways. Im not talking about her passive or damage or dps. just her shourd shouldnt give both Armor and MR. 0.5 sec invisble with no delay while getitng damaged and slows the enemy forcing them to flash if you RW onto them.

GiottoXIII

01-26-2013

its a game mechanic and its not broken at all.... akali's twighlight shroud is what makes her kit so dangerous reworking invisibilty with a delay on her kit completely nulls the usefulness of W its both an escape mechanic and and offense mechanic and a good akali is not gonna burn it to assault an enemy =.= if ur still set on changing it i'd rather just take another damage ability if riot can think of one...not to mention oracle's / vision awards completley thward W and u can still take aoe damage while standing inside....

RaidBoss Incomin

01-26-2013

I just they should delay the invis if shes taking damage & removing the armor/mr buff/ or the slow to the enemy. not completely remove it. Im just saying it does too much for what its suppose to be, a defensive spell. i think the 8 sec invis is enough for you to figure out a escape, not a slow + Armor/MR buff geez give using the shourd some risk. thats all im saying.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
lol very nice comments all. If only these applied in games but i still think her shourd gives her to much as it is. Her passive + Gunblade gives her about 35% spell vamp soo im not sure what you mean by no survivability lol but anyways. Im not talking about her passive or damage or dps. just her shourd shouldnt give both Armor and MR. 0.5 sec invisble with no delay while getitng damaged and slows the enemy forcing them to flash if you RW onto them.
Oh yeaaaahh, go play Akali and rush gunblade. I'll stand and watch while your nubass gets buttraped.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
I just they should delay the invis if shes taking damage & removing the armor/mr buff/ or the slow to the enemy. not completely remove it. Im just saying it does too much for what its suppose to be, a defensive spell. i think the 8 sec invis is enough for you to figure out a escape, not a slow + Armor/MR buff geez give using the shourd some risk. thats all im saying.
No, it's a hybrid defensive/offensive spell, also, what kind of defensive spell is totally useless for defending yourself from, you know, being attacked? Get out.

GiottoXIII

01-26-2013

its her safety spell despite teh fact that's its not really all that safe... i would rather give akali a W where standing inside takes no damage but everyone can still see you... that way i can just laugh at champs burning their skills trying to kill me meanwhile i'll just laugh at them like i do when i use zhonya's