eve needs MORE nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PolkadottedPanty

01-26-2013

Evelen's q range and cooldown is just redicouls she can just spam away and it s not right becuaue she can just farm witout getting toutched and just spam q. she needs nerfs

DevilsNightmare

01-27-2013

Really? REALLY?

Eve has been nerfed so hard she's almost unplayable now. It because of people like you that I can't enjoy one of my favorite champs.

Farm without getting touched? Do you realize the difference between her Q range, and most ranged ap's basic attack range? If anything it's harder for Eve to farm because she has to get closer, and if she uses her Q she will push her lane, seeing as it hits multiple enemies.

If you get a bad matchup, then that's just what it is: a bad matchup. Adapt to other champs unique arsenal and adjust your gameplay accordingly. Don't call for nerfs just because you're bad.

Just sayin'.

Stevefin

01-27-2013

Eve also has no control over her Q,and also acts like morgs ult, will only be pressable if there is something in range of it it can hit

Xsistence

01-27-2013

Holy fk dude you must be one of the most p1ss poor players in this game if you think she needs more nerfs i stopped playing eve altogether because she is so horrible now, runs outa mana super fast her ult does next to no damage, and late game she is a joke.

your a **** player and can't handle the squishiest most nerfed to hell champ in the whole game and you think its because she needs more nerfs?

you just need more skills cause you obviously suck.