How hard do I have to try?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

01-24-2013

So, typical scenario these days- bot lane goes like 0/7/1 and 1/5/0 in the first 20 minutes of the game. I pop a surrender vote, we get three yes, two no- the two 'no's are bot lane cause they're a premade. They don't want to try (one of them doesn't have boots yet), and when you suggest anything, they say "stfu' or "lulz" or "it's just a game". So I tried to get out the right way, with the surrender...what are my obligations?

Do me and the other two people that don't want to play have to try as super hard as we can to carry the two ret@rds who aren't trying at all to victory? Can I just go afk and go do laundry? Can I farm a side lane so the game doesn't think I'm a leaver, while not contributing?

I'm sitting in a game with a 4-man-premade right now. I was support, and my lane partner spammed his taunt constantly- not exaggerating, he never stopped at all. Only time I got any peace was when he died, which was frequent. He chatted to his friends while he was getting hit, etc. etc. So I pick surrender, they ALL vote no.

What are my obligations?

Durokx

01-24-2013

you can farm the jungle and wait for a lose, if you dont take part in fights you will lose faster anyways.
In the end you are not even allowed to go afk, but its allowed to avoid fights and play your sologame, even if its not very good

Radkl

01-24-2013

Amazing game, yet deeply flawed. Nothing you can really do, ignore, farm and do your own thing.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Have you tried... oh, I don't know... actually playing the ****ing game?