Zantas, the Bane of Magic [New Resource Assassin]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyr

01-24-2013

General Stats

Health: 485 (+75)
Regen: 4.5 per 5 secs
Essence: 10

Range: 125
Damage: 52 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3.4%)
Movement Speed: 355

Armor: 12
MR: 30

Tags: Melee, Assassin

Skills

Passive: Essence Charge

Zantas starts with 10 essences. If out of combat for 5 seconds, regenerates one essence every 0.5 seconds. If in combat, generates one essence every 3 seconds.
Each point of Essence grants 6 movement speed. (Up to 60)

Q: Anti-Dash

Range: 650
Essence: 3
Cooldown: 11/9/7/5/3 seconds

Zantas dashes at his target, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.4 Total AD) to 100/160/220/280/340 (+1.0 Total AD) physical damage based on how low the targets health is.

W: Purge Magic

Range: 300 AoE
Essence: 2
Cooldown: 7 seconds

Zantas purges the magic of nearby targets, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+0.5 Bonus AD) magic damage, removing buffs and silencing targets for 0.5-1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds based on how low their health is.

E: Confusion

Range: 350
Essence: 4
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

Zantas strikes his target to confuse them, dealing 30/50/70/90/110 (+1.2 Bonus AD) magic damage and confusing them for 5 seconds. While confused, their next three attacks or spells deal 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.3 Bonus AD) true damage to themselves.

Ultimate: Mage's Vendetta

Range: 1000
Essence: 0
Cooldown: 100/85/60 seconds

Zantas marks his target for vendetta, causing his spells to deal 10/15/20% increased damage to his target. Zantas also moves 10/15/20% faster while moving towards the target. If Zantas gets the killing blow, he gains full essence and the cooldown of Mages Vendetta is reduced by 50/75/100%. Lasts 7 seconds.

CHANGELOG

Passive now grants 6 movement speed per stack of Essence.
Reduced Purge Magic ratio by 0.2.

Void22

01-24-2013

The passive is an interesting concept, but not particularly noteworthy.

The Q is an excellent assassin ability. It suits him well.

The ability seems fine in concept, but the W seems a little powerful for an AOE.

I like these kinds of abilities very much. One question: Do they take damage in addition to casting or attacking or instead of it.

The ult is another excellent assassin move. Why does it only increase the damage of spells though?

All in all a pretty good champion who just needs a few tweaks.

Also, if you could find the time, I would appreciate it if you could review my champion and tell me what you think. Thanks. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3023248

Cyr

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
The passive is an interesting concept, but not particularly noteworthy.

The Q is an excellent assassin ability. It suits him well.

The ability seems fine in concept, but the W seems a little powerful for an AOE.

I like these kinds of abilities very much. One question: Do they take damage in addition to casting or attacking or instead of it.

The ult is another excellent assassin move. Why does it only increase the damage of spells though?

All in all a pretty good champion who just needs a few tweaks.

Also, if you could find the time, I would appreciate it if you could review my champion and tell me what you think. Thanks. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3023248
Thankyou mate for your feedback. I'll be sure to give yours a look in a bit

For the third skill, it damages the target whenever that target uses an attack or casts a spell, and can only happen three times. They are not separate stacks.

Mamie Jeadows

01-25-2013

Bump, sounds sick

Hi I Like Cats

01-25-2013

Why use a new resource system when you could use energy? Multiplying all spell costs by 20 and changing the passive to something like:

Arcane Stalker:
When out of combat, Zantas rapidly regnerates energy, Zantas also gains 20 movement speed for every 20 points of energy he currently has (Up to 60)

Will fulfill the same purpose.

Also, Zantas reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ABybjtM2I