Oracles needs a change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XNoodleMuncher

01-18-2013

The cost for oracles is 400 gold for only 5mins of true vision really? the ward gold is only 10 gold and its not like people spammed 40 wards in the same to refund back the cost of getting oracles esp with sight stone which refreshs wards on every b i dont see whats the point anymore of getting oracles since wards are just constantly getting refresh please fix?

GurkenMAN

01-20-2013

sighstone wards should give more gold

Else i think oracle is fine now.

Dark Kuno

01-21-2013

Honestly the game is becoming extremely passive early one because of how nerfed oracles is vs how many wards are available.

Honestly just get rid of Oracle's Elixir and just activate Oracles Extract on Summoner's Rift.

IonDragonX

01-22-2013

I'd actually like to see a Utility Mastery that buffs the Oracles Elixir. (not Extract)

Basically, it would work just like the Runic Affinity, in that it increases the duration of the Oracles Elixir by 20%. (6 minutes i/o 5)

Voice of Cthulhu

01-23-2013

As a support, I don't see too much of a need for oracles. I just grab a pink ward and set it up next to where I'm pretty sure they set their ward. I pay 50 extra gold, get 25 of it back, and now they are already down a ward (so they wasted 75 gold.) That's a net gain of 50 gold. I'd do the same thing at top if I could spare the funds

Mid, I'm not so sure because I never get to do it anymore, but there's plenty of ways into the lane without going through a warded zone, so I don't think it would be an issue.

Karmegeddon

01-24-2013

Wards from sighstone should be giving 25 gold like the others.

Dark Kuno

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmegeddon View Post
Wards from sighstone should be giving 25 gold like the others.

And that's the 2nd problem causing oracles to be devalued

XNoodleMuncher

01-24-2013

Yea they should devalue oracles 400 gold is wayyy too much 250 is much more consistant