Caught a player paying for an elo boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze II

Member

01-24-2013

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mmmmmmxmmmmmmmmm

Senior Member

01-24-2013

BUMP, Everyone hate when people pay for elo makes the ELO system useless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kantala

Senior Member

01-24-2013

While I find your name partially offensive, the right way to go about this is not to name and shame on the forums no matter how horrendous the offense. You need to remove or edit that screenshot so you yourself don't lose your forum priveleges. Next go here, https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home and submit the SS and anything else that may be relevant data to support the claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2013

And you want the players on the forums to do...what?
Nothing? Because that's all they can do. Nothing.


Send this to riot support directly. The forums have never been a place to report people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze II

Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
While I find your name partially offensive, the right way to go about this is not to name and shame on the forums no matter how horrendous the offense. You need to remove or edit that screenshot so you yourself don't lose your forum priveleges. Next go here, https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home and submit the SS and anything else that may be relevant data to support the claim.
I fail to see how my name is offensive, considering I am a Spanish black male, "negro" meaning black in Spanish, there's nothing offensive in the slightest.

Thanks for the advice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kantala

Senior Member

01-25-2013

And I am a US citizen who is ashamed of our past abuse of slavery and the terms associated with it. It offends me for that very reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormed

Member

01-25-2013

~ ~ ~ Elo Boosting, add for details ~ ~ ~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

totalnewbcake

Junior Member

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
And I am a US citizen who is ashamed of our past abuse of slavery and the terms associated with it. It offends me for that very reason.
you can't be offended by a basic spanish word dude. it's his language, don't try to censor him. it's not a curse or swear, and it's not a racial slur.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalnewbcake View Post
you can't be offended by a basic spanish word dude. it's his language, don't try to censor him. it's not a curse or swear, and it's not a racial slur.
tell u what... u go to a Black dominate area like say Harlem.. and lossely use that Word... and we will probably be bury your body te next morning... as a community its our right to sensor offensive names regardless of their origins...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrigann

Junior Member

01-26-2013

His name literally translates into White Gentleman....