Tips on some champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mothalius

01-25-2013

Tank champions would include Malphite, Cho'Gath, Shen, Amumu, Alistar, Blitzcrank and Garen. They're dmg output isn't too amazing if you build tank with them. If you want bruisers (a mix between dmg and health/armor, strong melee fighters) you could grab Lee Sin, Olaf, Volibear can be built a tank or a bruiser, Jax is a good one. Jarvan IV is a tank but can do some dmg if you build him properly.

For first time tanks, I'd go with Shen, Garen or Malphite.
For first time bruisers, Id go with Olaf, Darius or Pantheon.

There are obviously more champions to choose from, I just feel however that these are among the easier to learn at first. Now don't mistake easy for suck.

Lykanis

01-25-2013

Bump up^^

Lykanis

01-25-2013

bump

Lykanis

01-25-2013

Bumpity

DunnAskMeh

01-26-2013

My go to champ when I was lower levels was Master Yi...
You build him atk speed and crit/dmg, and you carry the whole game. When I want a quick win, I pick yi.
you can build him AP as well but that's more on the trolling side because you can alpha strike under their turret and just w...
I also recommend getting vayne. her true damage is SO OP! you build her just like Yi.
Alistar is a great tank champ and can support pretty well imo. He's got great CC for when your in team fights. He's also banned so much in draft games.

DunnAskMeh

01-26-2013

Garen is a great tank too! There's a joke where you never face check a bush with garen haha.
He is built as a tank because his passive. he also doesn't use mana!!