Tips on some champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lykanis

01-24-2013

OK. I need some tips on what champions to get as a level 12. I am looking for a tank champ, melee and range. Also some that are high DPS. Right now I have Fiora and Twitch. I am having fun with Fiora lunging in and doing high damage. Twitch i'm having troubles with.
If you have any tips, please post.

beastmanleeroy

Lykanis

01-25-2013

Bump

MicKretz

01-25-2013

well Miss Fortune was my first huge IP cost champ, but i loved her so much...now that S3 is here and everyone is using her, she is def worth getting for this season

MicKretz

01-25-2013

Tank Champ melee = Jax (cheap IP costs)

Lykanis

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
well Miss Fortune was my first huge IP cost champ, but i loved her so much...now that S3 is here and everyone is using her, she is def worth getting for this season
What is S3?

MicKretz

01-25-2013

Season 3

Lykanis

01-25-2013

I was thinking of like 3150+ champs. Like nautiluss or thresh. What about the,? Or volibear?

workthecorners

01-25-2013

s3 is season 3

as a first champ to get good with that can carry you to wins i would say jax would be one of the better ones (he actually counters your fiora pretty well) and he is cheap another would be singed but you have to learn how to play him (not that hes hard hes just different then ALL other champs)

your not going to find many ranged tanky champs because thats typically not fair....kinda....there is gragas(sp?) who is melee attack but ranged abilities and basically a big fat guy who bullies people around and as for Attack damage carries (like twitch) urgot is the only one who is generally tanky (maybe graves but hes expensive)

id say go to the champ screen close your eyes scroll randomly and point your finger and buy that person and dont quit just cus you have bad games

also if you want great tips on playing any champ go to www.solomid.net go to videos (not livestreams) under players find Chaox and he did a marathon not long ago where he played every champ hes a pro and pretty entertaining and he tells you small tidbits about everyone

now GO young one and be fruitful dont rage at noobs someday when you are amazing

paintolar

01-25-2013

If you enjoy the game and plan on learning multiple champs (and are planning to spend rp instead of ip) i would suggest getting one of the collecters bundles. Its 20 champs at a discount, and you get a good variety of them. If you are only spending ip, id suggest playing the free weekly champs each week untill you find one you really like. That way you dont spend all your ip based off a suggestion and either get stuck with a champ you dont like, or have to waste a refund.

Paintolar