2013 champion reworks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfynsong

01-25-2013

Agree with Titanomagnus. Shyvana got dumped in a really deep hole by Season 3, and her synergy was really poor in Season 2 to begin with.

fletche00

01-25-2013

Shyv? Really? She was one of the first sleeper OP toons out there, nobody played her until they saw her in tournaments w/ CC heavy teams, and she dominated, not to mention her counter jungle is godly.

Viktor doesnt need a rework, what he needs is an updated passive, Riot essentially gimped Viktor using that slot for his passive, and especially bc it only allows 1 upgrade, and the only one worth it is the Death for the stats. Viktor was meant to be able to fulfill multiple roles as a caster, Support, Nuke, AP Tank, but his upgrades are lackluster, and only allow him to shine as a APC, so I can see why they are doing that with him, his late game is one of the worst for APC.

The rest of the list looks good, Sejuani, Poppy, Heim, Karma are all toons that could use updates and reworks. In the right hands, they do well and have their strong points, but its hard to fit them into a team w/o building one around them.

Technician Tim

01-25-2013

shyvana is fine man, i think shes jungle on easy mode, she just cant gank without exhaust, but i never even bothered to learn jungle till she came out, shyvana is fine, i think most of the champs on the first list he posted seem fine, i dont think voli needs one, idk im just shocked at some of the champs

ScionoftheSnows

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
His is more of a minor rework, centered around his passive and how it should work: Riot has begun to regret taking up an item slot for that. As for Ryze, he still looks decent and his spell effects are nowhere near as far behind as several others on the list.

Could you link where you heard that from please?
Volty has posted saying he's looking into what can be done for Volibear after discussing it with Morello (It's buried deep in this 1000 page thread), but he indicated as of yet, there is not an official rework going to be done on the bear.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed though. He could use a few tweaks, to say the least.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-25-2013

We really need to get the "melee carries" reworked too. Gangplank, Tryndamere, and Master Yi are all in pretty bad states (except for pubstomping and a few niche gimmick builds). They just don't have the kits to build bruiser as well as actual bruisers, and they can't build carry anymore because the mobility meta makes melee range carries suicidal to use.

fletche00

01-25-2013

Tryn 3v3, nough said

Ap yi getting hit hard, but AD yi still stomps an AP yi, not to mention his jungle is beast

GP is perfectly fine as a Bruiser, static shyv on his Q is godlike, not to mention an IE, and build him bruiser and he is still pretty beast.

Technician Tim

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post
GP is perfectly fine as a Bruiser,.
GP makes a nice bruiser i guess, but isnt it so much more fun to take 90% of ashes hp bar with a 4 second CD Q?

Alithalor

01-25-2013

Viks change. Make his Hextech Upgrade like Khaz Evo, BAM awesome.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post
Tryn 3v3, nough said

Ap yi getting hit hard, but AD yi still stomps an AP yi, not to mention his jungle is beast

GP is perfectly fine as a Bruiser, static shyv on his Q is godlike, not to mention an IE, and build him bruiser and he is still pretty beast.
GP doesn't hold a candle to dedicated bruisers such as Olaf in my experience. Besides, where are you supposed to go to build him IE glass cannon? He can't go bottom lane and take the place of a ranged adc properly, and he can't go top and beat top lane bruisers.

new meta op

01-26-2013

why is this tagged under gangplank search if hes not here?