Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Pure Dedication is Looking for ADCs for Competitive Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysithix

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Position: Not Mid
IGN: Lysithix
Time Zone: CST
Times Available: All day, every day except for weekends.
ELO: 1170
What it takes to be a professional team: Good Synergy, hours of practice, lots of scrimming experience, and a competitive spirit.
Favorite Champions: Riven, Jayce, Ahri, Sona, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Draven
Tell a joke: Noc Noc, who's there? DAAARRRRKKKKNEEEEESSSSSSS

[This is a cleverly disguised bump post.]

Twixtor

01-30-2013

Application( Don't add me unless you post, you will NEVER get a tryout without posting):
Position (Should be adc!): ADC
IGN: Twixtor
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): PST
Times Available: Anytime .
ELO: 1580
What it takes to be a professional team: Dedication, Cooperation and individual skill.
fav champs: Twitch , MF , Ez , Draven (can play any AD well)
Tell a joke: You're mommas so old she walked into a antique shop and said "whats new"

ohbby

01-30-2013

Position (Should be adc!):
IGN: ohbby
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): PST, it will work
Times Available: i meet your practice times just perfect, and the hour later think on saturday would work for me as well perfectly.
ELO: 1430
What it takes to be a professional team: true dedication from all involved, the same goal across all 5 players, time, and hard work
fav champs: ezreal, graves, corki, ashe, caitlyn, kogmaw, i just love ad lol pretty much all champs
Tell a joke: i was gonna tell a gay joke, butt **** it. - nothing against gay people ive just always loved that joke for some reason.

GamerSlayer

Recruiter

01-31-2013

bump