Team Pure Dedication is Looking for ADCs for Competitive Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxxifer

01-24-2013

Position: ADC or Top
IGN: Jurasique
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): PST
Times Available: I am willing to change my work schedule around to fit a serious team's practice schedule; I've done so in the past.
ELO: currently 1614 with a high of 1732
What it takes to be a professional team: I was one of 4Not's teams before the players flaked out and the team broke down. I've been looking for no drama serious teams with dedicated practice times to try for the dream of a professional league but have yet to find anyone that's as crazy as I am. Glad to hear I'm not the only person out there.
fav champs: Ezreal, Nidalee, Lee Sin, Elise
Tell a joke: How many feminist does it take to unscrew a lightbulb? THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

Jeremyls

01-24-2013

Position (Should be adc or top!): top or adc
IGN:Jeremyls
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): CST
Times Available: Pretty much whenever
ELO: 1024
What it takes to be a professional team: dedication, hard work, practice practice practice
fav champs:
adc : Graves , Trist, Varus
Top: Yorick, Riven, Kayle
Tell a joke: Three guys die on a cruise ship and end up in heaven, A gay man, an Alcoholic, and a thief

The gay man goes up to the pearly gates and cries and Peter looks at him and says " You are to go to hell for your sins" The game man cries begs and pleads saying how he can be better he can change. Peter smiles and nods and tells him" I will give you a second chance on earth but one lustful thought of another man and you will go straight to hell". The gay man thanks him and 'poof' is sent back to earth.
The same things happens with the alcoholic and the thief except the terms. For the alcoholic if alcohol touches his lips again he goes to hell and if the thief takes anything that does not specifically belong to him or he did not earn.

So all three men were sent back to the same place and looked at each other each saying how much better they will be and making a pact to be friends forever , I mean how often do three men each in a row get sent back form the dead. So they are walking down the side walk when the alcoholic sees a bum passed out on the sidewalk, and open half drunk bottle of gin sitting next to him. The alcoholic tries to look away but finally gives in saying " everything in moderation right?". As the alcoholic brought the bottle to his lips and took a sip he poof's, and is sent straight to hell.

The gay man and the thief look at this wide eyed again going over out loud how they will never go back to their old ways. Later on that day they are hanging out at the park and the thief, realizing he is very hungry, sees a sandwich and an unattended picnic off a little ways. The thief stands up and looks around licking his lips and the gay man notices what caught his eye and followed the thief trying to talk him out of it but to no avail.

As the thief beans over inferno of the gay man to get the sandwich poof the gay went straight to hell

HomegrownOranges

01-25-2013

Position (Should be adc or top!):ADC
IGN: Homegrownoranges
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): Pst, but im on all day everyday, i go to school 2 hrs a week. Monday/Wed. 10am-11am. But other than that i am always on
Times Available:^^^
ELO:1508
What it takes to be a professional team: For people not to mess around, to take it seriously, play as a team, and practice.
fav champs: Vayne, ez, mf, twitch. I play every adc confidently though.
Tell a joke: The police say they burn the marijuana they confiscate.

That would explain the doughnuts.

SprFcknFlavorful

01-26-2013

Bump.

DrunkenMunk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Position (Should be adc!): Adc
IGN:4n0nym0u2
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out):Central
Times Available: Almost every night of the week
ELO: 1398
What it takes to be a professional team: Teamwork and hard work
fav champs: Graves Ez Draven Mf Vayne
Tell a joke: What does a blonde do when her computer freezes?

She sticks it in the microwave.
:P idk

Kaiekel

01-26-2013

Position (Should be adc!): ADC
IGN: TWS Orion (TWS becouse of my last team, but i have RP to change it)
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): EST+2
Times Available: I am in holidays right now, so i am available all days all hours, but all what i want right now is to get competitive and serious, so all what i do is school, and League, im not kidding.
ELO: 1636, highest 1740
What it takes to be a professional team: Here i have all my opinion about it, and an information about myself, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3047767. But pretty much you already said what someone needs to be professional, and i am 100% with your thoughts.
fav champs: For my role? I love Vayne, (one of my goals is beeing the best Vayne in the world once we get competitive) Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves and MF.
Tell a joke: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well, emm, hey doctor, Man: i have some memory problems! Dr: Oh really? Since when? Man: Since when what? (haha? (?))

Tizoxic

01-26-2013

IGN: MidgetLeprechaun
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): Est
Times Available:I'm going to put this in Central for you (330pmish-> a range of 7central to 10 central) all day on weekends
ELO: 1277 ( I'm going to play on this as my main because I am helping a friend get elo up but, I play at higher.
What it takes to be a professional team: Plenty of things, What I think is the most important is Synergy and Teamwork, with those at hand you play/feel better no matter the atmosphere you are in.
fav champs: For my role? Vayne, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Corki
Tell a joke: No.

GamerSlayer

01-28-2013

bump

thisisnotmatt

01-28-2013

IGN: thisisnotmatt
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): EST
Times Available: 3:15-11:00 pm est Sun-Thurs and most of the day Friday and Saturday
ELO: 1450
What it takes to be a professional team: It takes hours of practicing, constant analysis of your flaws and mistakes, and openness to learn to be on a professional. Also the team itself has to develop synergy.
fav champs: My favorite champions are Graves, Ezreal, Vayne and MF
Tell a joke: I was gonna tell a pencil joke, but it was pointless.

Kaiekel

01-28-2013

Hey man, i am without internet right now, so i came to my friend's house to talk with you guys, but he doesn't have League, can i add you on Skype?