Team Pure Dedication is Looking for ADCs for Competitive Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GamerSlayer

01-24-2013

Hello, I am the team captain and jungler for Team Pure Dedication. We used to have a post that covered more of our core beliefs and what we are looking for but it was outdated. So, essentially, we are a competitive team looking to go professional and we will have regular practice. We hate ragers and we are looking for calm, intelligent players with skill. Above all it is about the team name: Pure Dedication. If you don't live and breathe to play competitive LoL, don't apply. One more thing. To be on this team you must be willing to take constructive criticism and always be willing to work harder to become a better player. You are never perfect, so always keep learning and improving. We believe this, combined with teamwork, will take our team to the next level. The key to success is the power of an indomitable will.

Application( Don't add me unless you post, you will NEVER get a tryout without posting):
Position (Should be mid or support!):
IGN:
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out):
Times Available:
ELO:
What it takes to be a professional team:
fav champs:
Tell a joke:

Our current schedule is 5-7 Central on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and 3-9 Central on Saturday with a dinner break. We can start about an hour later, but that is about all we will be able to do. If you cannot be on at these times do not post.
We have been very thorough and have done a lot of tryouts. That is because we are looking for skilled players, with the right personality, that are available during these times. We have run through about 40 applicants, so please don't apply unless you meet all these requirements. We want to be the best and we will not take weak players, this does not necessarily mean you have to be incredibly skilled but you do have to have all the other things and you need a fair bit of skill as well. It is not easy to meet these requirements we know, so if you can't just don't apply. We want our team to be a perfect machine and it takes a lot of work to find the perfect parts for it.

Pika xD

01-24-2013

Position (Should be adc or top!): ADC
IGN: Pīka
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): PAcific :/
Times Available:6:30 - 10 Monday and wed. Friday all day after 6:30. Saturday and Sunday All day.
ELO:1407 highest
What it takes to be a professional team: Teamwork, Practice, Execusion
fav champs:Ezreal, Vayne, Varus, Graves
Tell a joke: Ryze's big secret is a real shocker!

SprFcknFlavorful

01-24-2013

Bump.

3Bong Martian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Bump.

VizZioN

01-24-2013

IGN: Don't have one yet can make one asap
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): EST(USA)
Times Available: 5-10 pm
ELO:1245
What it takes to be a professional team: Chemistry, good communication
fav champs: Ez, Grave, MF, Varus, Kog,
Tell a joke: what do you call 2 mexicans in a sleeping bag? = twix

GamerSlayer

01-24-2013

bump

Razard

01-24-2013

IGN:Razard
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out):EST
Times Available: (In EST) Monday:5-12 pm/ Tuesday:Work( I can't play)/ Wednesday: 8-12 pm/ Thursday: Work/ Friday: 5-whenever/ Saturday:anytime/ Sunday: anytime
ELO:1404
What it takes to be a professional team:A lot of things. You need chemistry, team comp, familiarity with each others play, communication, knowing when your team needs to do what(fight or flight from a team fight), practice, some more practice, and oh did I mention you need to practice together?
fav champs: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
Tell a joke: "For backdooring, I take **** penetration marks." -Phreak
Looking foward to get a chance to play with you guys and tryout! I am really serious about competitive play and I am very dedicated.

Quacktical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Position: ADC
IGN: Treetrunker
Time Zone: PST

Times Available: All your current practice times work for me except for Tuesdays, where I have a meeting at 6pm your time. Monday and wednesdays later at night I'm free, but Tuesdays and Thursdays I have work after 9:30 your time. I'm also free all weekend, so theres that.

ELO: 1520(S2) Haven't completed placement yet for season 3, I've just been practicing and queuing with 5s in normal draft.

What it takes to be a professional team: Being a professional requires a professional attitude and demeanor when practicing and competing. A professional team needs a leader who can direct his players, manage them, and help them perform at their absolute best. A profession player needs dedication, ambition, and above all, the desire to go against the odds and become the very best, like no-one ever was. As a team, you need to be a hive mind; everyone thinks the same thoughts and pushes towards the same goals. A team is a well-oiled creative machine that is more than just the sum of its parts.

Fav Champs: Ezreal, Graves, Ashe, Caitlyn

Tell a joke: How many Jews can you fit in a volkswagon bug? 2 in the front seat, 2 in the backseat, and 42 in the ash tray!

Let me know if you wish to give me a tryout. My philosophy in life is that nothing will good will ever happen unless I make it happen with my own power and force of being. I apply this to everything that I do; I never do something half-heartedly. When I wish to excel I will move mountains to get to where I need to be.

Daemoj

01-24-2013

IGN: Daemoj
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out): PST
Times Available: 24/7 I go to college in the mornings but I make my schedule.
ELO: 1300ish S2
What it takes to be a professional team: having people on your team you can trust to do their jobs, attitude, chemistry, humor, basically everything a family needs.
fav champs: Ezreal, Vayne, Cait, MF, Shen
Tell a joke: why can't you hear two bunnies having *** in the forest? Because the have Cotten balls...

Earth NA

01-24-2013

Position (Should be adc or top!):ADC
IGN:TheEarthElement
Time Zone(We are Central Time Zone, so PST might not work out):Eastern
Times Available:Have alot of time on my hands to practice an such
ELO:1228
What it takes to be a professional team:Synergy an a good captain to make calls an the team sticks to those calls no matter what.
fav champs:Cait,MF,Graves,Vayne
Tell a joke:There's 2 people outside an one has a gun! Did you pay the water bill?! ...........No... From one of my favorite movies xD